Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

Is there still trading IN the MK? I'm going in October and my vacation mate may do the KTTK tour, which I've done. At that point, I could go trade for a full set :)

Yeah you can trade in MK, I've heard of many people almost finishing a set by simply trading while at disney. I did my own fair trading while there this past December. :)

I hear a big place to trade is in Adventureland.

Thanks! I just checked my set and realized I only need 9 cards to complete the original 70 and I have a boat load of traders. If I make my set, I'll probably just give the rest away. I'm really not playing any more, just trying to complete the set.

Need: #9 lythos, Merryweather bolt card, and mansion ghost 2013 party card.

Can trade: any star card, prep and landing 2012 party card, and Ariel bolt or mr. Incredible bolt card.

I have a lythos card to trade for the prep and landing not sure if that works for you or not

I just got back from Disney World. I have extra's of set 3, 1-26. I am looking for 4,5,6,11,12,13,19,20,26 to complete my set . I have extra of 1,2,3,7,8,9,14,21,24,25. if interested in a trade pm me. thanks Sandy

I just got back from Disney World. I have extra's of set 3, 1-26. I am looking for 4,5,6,11,12,13,19,20,26 to complete my set . I have extra of 1,2,3,7,8,9,14,21,24,25. if interested in a trade pm me. thanks Sandy

What are the transportation cards? My son got a card from a bus driver many years ago (and a monorail driver's license back when that was allowed). Is that maybe what you're talking about? Is there a big set of these?

My DD5 and DS9 are trying to finish their collection that they are sharing. They are in need of:
5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 22, 30, 61-70. Also, MNSSHP 2012 and Christmas 2012 & 2013.

They have to offer:
1, 3, 25, 28, 29, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 47, 48, 49, 51, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 60
They also have a MNSSHP from 2013.

Thank you in advance!!!

I think I'm ready to start on another set! I don't have many star cards to trade now that I'm working on another set (in fact, I don't any extra Dx), so I will gladly give 2 or more cards for a single star card.

What I need:
Set 1 - 3, 22
Set 2 - 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 20, 22

What I have to trade: 23, 24, 26-29, 33, 34, 36-39, 41-56, 58, 60

Re posting :)

Dis-n-Pix, thanks for a wonderful trade!

Here is my updated list:

What I have to trade: All cards from 1-60 EXCEPT 6, 8, 22, and 25

What I need: 61-70, MVMCP 2012 & 2013 (the Christmas Party cards)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hi there, New to the board and new to the game
I've got the following cards to trade:
MNSSHP-Chip N Dales Bag of Tricks
MVMCP-Wayne and Lanny's Ornament Barrage
Colonel Hathi's Stomp
Eeyore's Gloomy Cloud
Pongo's Soot Bucket
Wall-E's Trash Crunch
The Woozle's Woozle Nightmare
Aladdin's Lamp
Merlin's Fireball
Baloo's Coconut Cascade
Aurora's Rose Petals
Yen Sid's Sorcerers hat
Mowgli's Swinging Vine
Belle's Mountain Blizzard
Blue Fairy's Wand Wish
Quasimodo's Bell
Lumiere's Candle Blast

I need:
Bolwer Hat Attack
Fa Mulan Dragon Cannon
Flynn Rider's Flying Frying Pans
Monstro's Water Spout
Neverland Assault
Fairy Godmother
Giant Giant Stomp
Tinker Bell
Violet's Force Field
Cinderella's Ribbon
Lightening McQueens Ca-Chow
Pinocchio Sawdust
Prince Phillip Sword
Wueen of Hearts
Mr. Toads Wild Ride
Finn McMissile's Missile
Dumbo's Pink Elephant Parade
Ariel's Bubble Attack
Tiana's Hot Sauce
Hercules Tower Topple
Mama Odie's Magic Charms
Merryweathers Stone Spell
Mr. Incredibles Power Heave
Mushu's Firery Breath
Pooh's Honey Bees

Thanks!

I'm too new to PM.
I would be interested in a trade….which ones do you have?
also, would i be sending to st. barts or the us?

What are the transportation cards? My son got a card from a bus driver many years ago (and a monorail driver's license back when that was allowed). Is that maybe what you're talking about? Is there a big set of these?
This will give you all the info on the transportation cards and others.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/sorc...out-safety-cards-trading-file/473265312720812

The card from the bus driver is a transportation card. the monorail card is not part of the sets. it is a special card given out for riding in front with the driver. hope this helps.

Hello all,

I want to give a shout out to the following individuals for AWESOME Trades! :thumbsup2

Chuckers - Their very first SOMK trade here on Disboards
CrazyKatLady
DisneyPope14
DreamIsaWish
raven69david
seahaze

Thanks for the trades and getting me close to completing my last and final 1-60 card set. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter