Sorry! I have to delete my posts on this PJ!!!

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to do this, but I'm deleting my PJ - and I want no info of my family/children online, I wont' get into the details. I wish you all beautiful weddings and VR's!! Thank you so much for all of your help!!

lovvve the red dress! It is so glamorous! Your little ones will be so cute in their fancy costumes for the wedding!
We are using Rev Jack too, he is just so sweet on the phone and the weddings I have seen him perform are great!
Can't wait to keep reading:cool1:

Great PJ! I love reading about other VR's! Our will be Nov. 9, 2009!

I love your dress and the price! Awesome!:)

As for the special things for your family, I'm not sure how old your kids are? My kids love the pirate cruises! They have a couple of different ones. One from the GF too so you could do that for them while you are there. Also, the portrait, you can let them make it from a picture so you don't have to sit there that day for it.

We will be staying at the GF RPC(concierge main building) for 3 nights.(our VR will also be at the WP, but we are doing a Wishes wedding and our reception is at the GF too) we will also spend the following 4 nights in a villa. I know what you mean about privacy!LOL We are DVC'ers and booked the new THV at SSR.

You had me LOL at your PJ when you said "I'm thinking that is WAY too long of a day for us old parents with young kids". Then I saw your picture and you look like you are 20 years old!!!:lmao: You are not old!;) I have 2 kids too and I do know they make me feel old too!LOL

Your plans sound great. I can't wait to read more!! Oh, and your DH is a sweetheart to propose to you again!!!

I love your dress too! Is it the Maggie Sottero "Capri" dress? It looks just like it- I have seen it in white and other colors too, and I just love it! It sorta looks like you are at a David's Bridal store though in your pictures, do they sell Maggie Sottero? Or am I wrong on both counts lol? What a good deal you got too!

Great PJ! I love reading about other VR's! Our will be Nov. 9, 2009!

I love your dress and the price! Awesome!:)

As for the special things for your family, I'm not sure how old your kids are? My kids love the pirate cruises! They have a couple of different ones. One from the GF too so you could do that for them while you are there. Also, the portrait, you can let them make it from a picture so you don't have to sit there that day for it.

We will be staying at the GF RPC(concierge main building) for 3 nights.(our VR will also be at the WP, but we are doing a Wishes wedding and our reception is at the GF too) we will also spend the following 4 nights in a villa. I know what you mean about privacy!LOL We are DVC'ers and booked the new THV at SSR.

You had me LOL at your PJ when you said "I'm thinking that is WAY too long of a day for us old parents with young kids". Then I saw your picture and you look like you are 20 years old!!!:lmao: You are not old!;) I have 2 kids too and I do know they make me feel old too!LOL

Your plans sound great. I can't wait to read more!! Oh, and your DH is a sweetheart to propose to you again!!!

Hey- I forgot to add two things-
One, do you have a PJ- I didn't see a link- I'd like to hear more about your VR plans!

And two- are you a twilight mom?! My best friend and I loved reading those books! We're always making jokes about it to our husbands... most been thinking of sticking a bumper sticker on her husbands (who is all about being 'manly') car that says " real men sparkle" :)

Oh thank you! First, I'm really not old, I'm early thirties (thank you for saying I look 20 though!!), but with two kids, I'm feeling older for sure! They run me ragged! LOL!

What is "then new THV" at SSR? We just stayed at SSR last month and we just loved the place! We had a 2 bed villa and it was just spectacular, over in congress park.

Thanks!!

I have an 11 year old DD and a almost 6 year old DS. I know the feeling of being run ragged!!!:lmao: I am also in my early 30's!!

The THV is the new Tree House Villas. They are 3 bedroom treehouses on SSR property. They are fantastic. Here is a link to pictures of the model we took on our trip in Jan.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2085983
If you look over at the DVC boards you can find pictures of the outside and more info.

Hey- I forgot to add two things-
One, do you have a PJ- I didn't see a link- I'd like to hear more about your VR plans!

And two- are you a twilight mom?! My best friend and I loved reading those books! We're always making jokes about it to our husbands... most been thinking of sticking a bumper sticker on her husbands (who is all about being 'manly') car that says " real men sparkle" :)

Yes I have a PJ!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2022716

Yes I am a Twilight mom!!!!!:banana: I am obsessed! I am even thinking of getting a Twilight tattoo with one of Edward's quotes and my DH's name!! I made a shirt that says real men sparkle! Now they sell them at Hot Topic. I literally have every tshirt, bandaids, calendar, you name it! I finally convinced DH to read Twilight. So far he likes it, he just doesn't have enough time to read it obsessively like I did! :rotfl:

I love your PJ it's so organized, not like mine as you will see!!LOL;)

Do you happen to know the style number of the dress? I was trying to find it on David's website, and cant seem to locate it! Thanks! :goodvibes

Oh- wow! Well, first, your PJ is AWESOME!! I'm so interested to see what other things you end up deciding on- I love it all!

Second- THV look nice- although it's hard to imagine from those models! We were there in January and saw them being built. I'm still torn on the villa- I totally would like to try AKV, but my kids aren't really into animals (I know it's odd!!), and when I show them pics they don't react to it well! I sorta have to drag them to places like the zoo, and AK was only a hit because of the dinosaurs! So... that leaves WL, which I like, except we are from the north and spend a lot of life in that way, so I'm not sure it's a great fit, although it's close to MK, which is good, and I"m pretty sure everyone would like it. And now there is the new contemporary, which isn't really our style, but the location cant' be beat! I would actually love to try the Caribbean beach hotel just for the pirate pool and rooms (kids would LOVE that), but not enough space or a kitchen... so maybe we can do that some other time for a couple of days... so we're totally confused still!! What have you heard about bay lake as a dvc person? We could also do one of the epcot villas I suppose.

Third- QUESTIONS for you! Ok, so what do you know about cindy's coach? Like, where it picks you up and how long you actually have it. Do you take pictures and then get back in it and then go to reception? I was thinking it would be me and DD who would go there in it, and the boys would go over early (probably just walk!) and then all four of us would leave together in it. I'm not sure though... Also- did you by any chance get a list of characters you can chose from? I'm really trying to find out about capt hook!

Fourth- I'm not sure how these PM's work (I'm not the most technically gifted, and if it weren't for DH, I sadly would not even know how to turn on the computer!), but if you know how to do it, please PM me, because we should totally talk about twilight sometime:)

You sound just like me! I had such a hard time with the resort! I actually always do! I knew that I wanted to stay where the VR would be just because I didn't want to have to travel on that day. I also have always wanted to stay in the main building so we will do that for just 3 nights. The night before, the night of and the night after. Also I want all my pictures to be at the GF. From what I have found out about Cindy's coach is you have it for a short time. No one has told me exactly how long. I know it picks you up at the entrance to the GF. I am planning on my DD and I to be in it and the guys will just have to walk to the WP. It will be available after the ceremony to take you on a short ride and for pictures. Then I'm not sure what happens!LOL I am hoping it can drop us off at the White Hall room. I'll have to ask.

As far as where you should stay. I get what you mean about the style of the Contemporary, Bay Lake Towers(BLT). It isn't really our style either, but the location and available view can't be beat. I have stayed at the Contemporary in a Tower MK room and it is fantastic! We were able to watch Wishes from our balcony and hear the music too! MK is a short walk away! As far as AKV, it is more beautiful than pictures can ever show. We love it and it is one of our home resorts. My kids love the animals and the whole resort, but don't like the AK park and never go to the zoo at home!!LOL There is just something about that place. There are so many choices! The BWV or BCV are great too!!

Characters, hmmm I didn't get a list, just the prices!LOL I know most characters are available and captain hook shouldn't be a problem. I do know that they will not let you mix characters that wouldn't normally be together. Like you can't have captain hook and Mickey at the same time.

To send a PM you just click on my user name on the left. A drop down menu will appear and the option of sending a PM is there. I could talk Twilight and Disney all day!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter