Sorry! I have to delete my posts on this PJ!!!

I haven't had a chance to read through your surprise trip yet, but it sounds like you had a great experience!

I just had to chime in and say YAY for the tux, and that the STD's are awesome! Love them! I think that they are perfect for you guys.

Aww, I love the new outfits! Your kids are too cute. Love DD's dress and shawl, so pretty and DS's little suit, adorable!

Adorable pictures of your kids! They look stunning in their dressy outfits!

Don't worry about the changes. My husband keeps joking with me about our VR b/c it is turning into a monster! We started with wanted something simple on the beach to going to Disney, to DCL, and now the at home reception that my mom is engineering into a whole extra ceremony... :rotfl:

It has taken on a life of it's own.

As long as you guys all have fun together, it is worth it!

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to do this, but I'm deleting my PJ - and I want no info of my family/children online, I wont' get into the details. I wish you all beautiful weddings and VR's!! Thank you so much for all of your help!!

We understand, your family's safety comes first. Wish you the best!

so sorry there are jerks out there that ruin the happy times. Stay Safe!

Wishing you all the best - for you and your family. It's such a shame that soem idiots ruin it for everyone.

I am so sorry this is happening to you! Your families safety comes first so don't worry, we all understand. I hope everything goes well for you and your family! PM me if you need to talk.:goodvibes

Thanks everyone for your support!! :grouphug: Wishing you the best for your happily ever afters! :goodvibes:

I hope everything is okay! Here's hugs for you - :hug::hug::hug:

We all completely understand. I hope that you are able to have a magical VR and that you will be able to update us when you get back. I really want to see your pics!

Don't be a stranger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter