Sorry, I'm new and have a FOTL question

joannab

Earning My Ears
I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but since the search function is down, I just have to ask it.

We will be going to Universal mid June and staying at HRH. Do they scan your card at the express line to limit your FOTL access to each ride once a day? AND if they're not doing it right now, do think scanners will be in use by mid June?

Thanks for your patience in answering my question!

We will be going to Universal mid June and staying at HRH. Do they scan your card at the express line to limit your FOTL access to each ride once a day? AND if they're not doing it right now, do think scanners will be in use by mid June?

Nope, with the hotel key you get Express access all day! As it is now, anyway...

Enjoy, its a SUPER perk!!!

Karen

Just returned and you show your room card and you are on your way. They do look to see the date on your card. I asked if there are any plans to discontinue and was told not for the near future so I think you will be fine in June.

No, at this point in the game it's non technical, you just flash your card and off you go.

As for whether or not this will be implemented by June, I'm sure someone will be able to answer that, but I doubt it. Anyone know for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter