South Jersey - Anyone???

I stumbled across this thread. It appears I am the only South Jersey girl from Cumberland County. Is there any other DIS members from the Vineland- Millville area? My husband lived in Franklinville for several years before we were married so he may have been neighbors with some of you.

Planning a DVC trip this August. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Okay, anyone from Galloway, Egg Harbor Township, Mays Landing, Northfield, Linwood? Anyone at all??

Okay, anyone from Galloway, Egg Harbor Township, Mays Landing, Northfield, Linwood? Anyone at all??

Hey!! Mays Landing here! Would love to meet some other Dis'ers as most of my friends think I'm Disney Crazy!:love: :banana: :cool1:

Lauren

South Jersey/Burlington Co...
Good friends of mine are in Camden Co. Neighbors 2 doors down are DVC as well... :banana:

Cape May here! Well live in PA now but all our family are at the shore. We are DVC members as well.:)

Central Jersey here. Hoping to see all of you Jersey people at the meet in July!! See the link in my signature for more info.

Fred

I could not find any info on the Central Jersey meet. Can you fill me in, please?

I'll be at Wisconsin Ave. in Cape May for the rest of the week. Anyone nearby?
Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter