Southwest flights now thru Dec. 12

Shellybird

Mouseketeer
Hi all --

We're patiently waiting for Southwest Flights and schedules to come out for our Dec. 16-23 first trip HOME to VWL. I checked this morning and flights are now available through Dec. 12. sigh.

Maybe this will help those with earlier Dec. flights!

Michelle :earsgirl:

Were booked! Nov 25 to Dec 3rd round trip out of Hartford 79 each way! OKW and Poly here we come! :)

:wave2: Us too! We've been thinking about flying if we could get a good fare with Southwest. I checked this morning and hooray!--found the new dates and booked our air tickets.
Hopefully, you won't wait long to get your Dec dates.

I'd be checking other sites like Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. Southwest doesn't have a corner on the cheap fares market, and some of the others have fares posted. Depending on where you are flying from, some of the others may also have better flight times, amenities, etc. than Southwest.

Indeed. I was hoping SW would put some pressure on Airtran's prices, but SW is not any cheaper... bummer!

We (6 of us) bought our tickets on SWA today as well. Since we're flying out on 11/27 (the busiest travel day of the year--the Sunday after Thanksgiving) I figured I better buy them while I could, especially at THAT price. Continental would have been my preference since they have more space between seats and TVs on the flights we would be taking, but we saved over $762 by going with SWA. We'll just have to take our portable DVD player for the kids (ages 2 and 1).

Sometimes fares go down about a month-and-a-half out, but with us flying that Sunday after Thanksgiving, I've decided not to take chances.

Flights booked for our Nov 12th Magic cruise. We're flying in the evening of the 10th to spend 2 nights at OKW. It will be our first time since buying DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter