Southwest Gift Cerfiticates

Where are you flying from? We are planning to arrive on 7-6 and stay at okw and leave on 7-14 the night we get back. I dont want to unpack again. So home we go, to rest up on sunday. See you in a few months. Time is going by quickly. Leslie

Where are you flying from to get $204.00. We have never paid this much. We are planning to arrive on 7-6 stay one night at okw, and then to the cruise. Departing on Sat. 7-14 for home. I sure dont want to unpack again. See you in a few months. Times is going by pretty fast, huh? Leslie

The $209.50 fare for your travel dates certainly is available on the Internet. I just checked. Southwest reservations agents do not have access to any better fares than what is available on the Internet unless it is a child's fare, senior fare or military fare.

Good luck on your wait. You run far more risk of the price going up. I think you need to forget about what you've gotten in the past on this one. I'm not sure why you aren't willing to accept the information I provided regarding Southwest's aggressive yield management program on flights that will sell out.

les we are flying out of buffalo. yes this is more than we paid last year. but i like to have in hand the big ticket items. i think last summer we paid around 187.. but had to change planes, this fare is non stop. i think we will be staying at the hardrock at us, for 3 days prior to the cruise. good rates (117.50)and we have not seen that park yet. i look forward to meeting you!

now all i need to find out is how do i go about following the price of air easily to see if it does go down?

You can just keep checking Southwest's website to see if the fare goes down. Southwest will only issue a credit if the lower fare is available on the exact flights in your itinerary. In other words, if a lower fare becomes available on a different flight, even if it's on the same day, Southwest will not issue a credit.

Because the lowest fare class is already sold out on both of your travel dates, it's very unlikely the fare will go down. In fact, the fare is already higher than you paid and there are not 6 tickets even available now at the lowest fare that is available for 1 ticket.

thanks travels i feel like i am making plans in the dark. your explainations really help! i made the judgment to buy as soon as the dates open (especially with 6 in the family) based on your postings. you are quite knowledgable and i appreciate your sharing. thanks again. artie

artie, thanks :)

simba, Southwest is really unpredictable as to when they release dates for sale. It's anywhere from 3-6 months ahead. Since they are currently only selling through August 4th and I'm sure a lot of people are anxious to finalize their late summer vacations, I would suspect that Southwest would open up September in the next 3-4 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter