Southwest tour

kacaju

DIS Veteran
We took a family trip to the Grand Canyon last year and I would love to go again.
I didn't realize Disney offered these types of tours so I started to look into them.
I am SHOCKED at the price. I planned our whole trip to the Southwest and it cost our family of 5 nowhere near the amount that Disney charges.
Around $2,000 per person and I am betting that doesn't include airfare...
Our whole trip for the 5 of us was under $4,000.
What do they do different that makes it cost so much??
Tina

What do they do different that makes it cost so much??
Tina

They hire local guides for every location and so many other things that make it worthwhile! They handle everything for you! At many of our locations (I just got back from the Spirit of America tour) there were also *historical figures* that talked to our group during some of our meals. They arranged for many *extras* throughout the trip. We can't wait to do another one of the Adventures By Disney!

Stephanie, thanks! It sounds like fun.
I have to say, I did all the research and planning for our trip last year and loved every minute of it.
Trying to plan out our Disney trip is giving me a headache. I wish they had a ABD guided tours of WDW!! LOL!!

Tina

Stephanie, thanks! It sounds like fun.
I have to say, I did all the research and planning for our trip last year and loved every minute of it.
Trying to plan out our Disney trip is giving me a headache. I wish they had a ABD guided tours of WDW!! LOL!!

Tina

I know how you feel! When we do WDW I spend what seems like months planning which park on which days, where to eat, etc..... Dh and the kids just relax and have a great time! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just got back from this adventure last week and it was worth every penny. My kids had a blast and I did too! Disney was great with every aspect of this vacation.

Hey - I think you guys were on our tour :banana: The Blue's ;)

The trip is worth every penny!!!! I love planning trips also but this was amazing!!!!

Everything is done for you down to the towels after the White Water Rafting!

They pick out the best adventure guides and park guides w/ plenty of options for every member of your family.

Disney pulls alot of weight, so you are vip at every location

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter