Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to meeting you too!!!!

P.S. I am just reading your trip report (which is very funny) and I have something funny to tell you....we too stayed at POP Century in 2007 (May & October) and we were in the 50's section and here is something freaky....on our first cruise on the Wonder in 2004....we were in stateroom 2088...next door to your stateroom....like we are going to be on the 5 night cruise!!!!
How funny!
I think we are going to have a great time!!
Will that be this years location of the "Steerage Bar" :lmao:

No offense to anyone on deck 2 :hug: We usually cruise cat 11 :)

This is more of an inside joke from other cruises, let me explain, in the past
Disney Pin Diva / Leslie & Mickey&joshnut / Elaine have had a cabin on deck 2
Yes, they had some spirits to enjoy! :laughing:
They even had a Blender! :dance3:
and many good times came from there! :wizard:
So, Elaine should I bring the blender or are you??:lmao:

party: party in the "basement"

Evening !

I have just made an announcement on the 15 day Eastern Repo' board that due to a change in family circumstances, I had to cancel and instead re-book onto the 5 Night Bahamas instead.

Therefore, I am asking for permission to come aboard?

David

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to meeting you too!!!!

P.S. I am just reading your trip report (which is very funny) and I have something funny to tell you....we too stayed at POP Century in 2007 (May & October) and we were in the 50's section and here is something freaky....on our first cruise on the Wonder in 2004....we were in stateroom 2088...next door to your stateroom....like we are going to be on the 5 night cruise!!!!

You are right Elaine...too funny and what are the chances???

We are going on the September 1, 2008 cruise. We booked last February so we have been waiting a whole year already so it seems close now that it is only about 8 months away:)

This will be our fifth Disney cruise, our last was October 06, we try to go about every two years.

We are outside of Cincinnati, it is freezing here, I suppose it is even worse up north, wish I was at Castaway Cay right now:)

Thanks for the welcome, I seem to get lost on these boards so big, I am regular poster on the AOL disney boards, but no one is posting on crusie boards for a long time over there. Much better crowd over here, hope I can find my way and join in:)

Hey Tracy.....

I had to cancel the EBPC for August but I will still be on this 5 night cruise. Hoping to go to the meet in Chicago in March. Hopefully I will see you then, if not I will see you in September!!!

Pam

We are outside of Cincinnati, it is freezing here, I suppose it is even worse up north, wish I was at Castaway Cay right now:)

Thanks for the welcome, I seem to get lost on these boards so big, I am regular poster on the AOL disney boards, but no one is posting on crusie boards for a long time over there. Much better crowd over here, hope I can find my way and join in:)

Yes, I would have to say this is the most active Disney cruise board there is.
I hear it's freezing down there! It's a little better up here with the lake I think we are at a whoopin 15F!:lmao:

Hi Joy! Welcome, where are you in ohio?
I'm in NE, near Cleveland

I grew up in Lakewood...where are you exactly near Cleveland???

Now that things have slowed down since the holidays, we can now "officially" focus on this cruise now! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
I NEED A CRUISE:yay:

I would love to get signed up for bringing extras....are there any areas that are lacking that I can offer help in? Let me know....

Also, for you guys doing a pre-cruise stay, where are you all staying? We need to call DVC and get going, but Tim wants to stay at BWV, BCV or....well he wants to stay anywhere but SSR for this trip. I love SSR though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter