"Special"at HIFS?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
Hi, please help! I got an email from HIFS a couple of days ago, offering a deal of a 3 day, 2 night stay in a Kidsuite plus 2 adult and 2 child 3-day Park Hopper Plus tickets, for $790. I can't seem to figure out if this is a good deal or not. Of course, we would add nights on to our stay. We are planning on going to Seaworld, too, so the 3-day plus might be enough. The problem is, I can't find any prices on the 3-day PHP, as noone seems to sell it. What do you guys think? Does this seem like a good deal, or could I do it cheaper on my own? Thanks for the input!

MrsMud

Hi. The only place I've heard that sells the 3day hopper plus is Ticketmania if you call them; I don't think it's on their website. I was quoted $185/adult and $155/child. I also got the HIFS email but it wouldn't have been a very good deal for us since we'd have to buy another child's pass and the cost per night to add extra nights was more than I wanted to spend. But if you don't need more tickets or nights, it would probably be a good deal, especially factoring in the $50 credit towards eating there. (Hope I haven't been too confusing!)

Thanks, Lori. Assuming that I could find those 3 day PH+ at that price, I figure it comes to $675 for the passes alone. I definitely WOULD be adding extra nights, but even so, it looks like these first two nights would only cost an additional $115, or $57.50 per night. That isn't even taking into account the $50 per day food credit. To me it looks like a great deal, but I may be missing something. Any other opinions?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter