Special date night with DW

ScubaD

She is my Disney
It is nearly 8 PM on April 1st, the pita bread w/ hummas is ordered, a bottle of wine is in the fridge, and we are about to start the Podcast while sitting on the veranda overlooking the savanna at AKV.

Thanks Podcast crew for a perfect evening. Keep up the fine job.:thumbsup2

Dave
"She is my Disney"

wow, have a great night!

I'll just be going a dis coloured green over here with jealousy!

Sounds lovely! What a nice way to spend an evening!

--Daneen

Just so you know, that wasn't a cheetah you saw running across the savannah. It was Bob in a one piece leopard print (think Borat with green thong).

Pete

Just so you know, that wasn't a cheetah you saw running across the savannah. It was Bob in a one piece leopard print (think Borat with green thong).

Pete

That is almost as disturbing as the Bawb bikini shot from last fall!:scared1:

**in Borat voice: "verry niiiiice":thumbsup2

Pete

So that's what killed the mood!! Next time we will stay inside.

Dave

Pete

Oh wow...that explains a lot!! :scared1: Actually, DH (ScubaD) and I had such a laugh over your comment! That mental image of Bawb in a leopard print running across the savannah was more than I could handle!! :rotfl2:

Ahhhhh. Nothing like looking at that Savannah!
EEEEEK. Nothing like thinking about Bob in that outfit!

Pete

Ew. You, Sirrah, are a sick puppy.
Don't get me wrong; I love ya. But yer sick.
And I believe it's pronounced "Savanner." ;)

Sounds like the perfect evening.:goodvibes
:rotfl: Even Bob in his 'outfit' would add an interesting dimension to the evening.:rotfl:

Pete

Yeah Pete thanks for the visual.

Some of us do eat dinner while reading the DIS. :sick:

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter