Spice Road Table - solo

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
Since I’m staying at YC, I’m leaving towards dinner in EPCOT

I love small plates, and I love that kind of food ….good idea?

For those who like SRT, any particular dishes you recommend? The tagine, spicy shrimp and cauliflower look especially yummy, but everything sounds good

Then a gelato at Gelateria Toscano - yum! It’s a shame they no longer have fiori di latte; that’s soo good; anyone have a favorite?

*or ice cream at L’artisan des glaces

Thanks!

Last edited:
Spice Road Tables is a must do for me every trip. The only place I repeat. I get the sampler platter, a little bit of everything. Also, love their Sangrias.

Since I’m staying at YC, I’m leaving towards dinner in EPCOT

I love small plates, and I love that kind of food ….good idea?

For those who like SRT, any particular dishes you recommend? The tagine, spicy shrimp and cauliflower look especially yummy, but everything sounds good

Then a gelato at Gelateria Toscano - yum! It’s a shame they no longer have fiori di latte; that’s soo good; anyone have a favorite?

*or ice cream at L’artisan des glaces

Thanks!
Perfect eatery for small plates IMO. The nearness to Crescent Lake is a true plus 👍🏾

There was a tuna stuffed in peppers that we enjoyed (pequillos ?) but it might not be on the current menu. We never tried the hummus fries but are not big carb eaters; still, others rave about them. The table sampler is a tasty way to get your bearings. Love the dolmas.

SRT is a must-do for us. Perfect location and the food is incredible! I think it's the perfect place for a solo meal, as well. I'm going to echo previous posts and say the sampler is a perfect way to taste a variety of the small plates. The dessert plater is also fantastic.

Spice Road Tables is a must do for me every trip. The only place I repeat. I get the sampler platter, a little bit of everything. Also, love their Sangrias.
Yum!

And lunch/dinner menu is essentially the same, so if I end up there for lunch, I’m not missing anything

Thank you !

Perfect eatery for small plates IMO. The nearness to Crescent Lake is a true plus 👍🏾

There was a tuna stuffed in peppers that we enjoyed (pequillos ?) but it might not be on the current menu. We never tried the hummus fries but are not big carb eaters; still, others rave about them. The table sampler is a tasty way to get your bearings. Love the dolmas.
I love hummus - yum!

Not a fan of dolmas, which is just as well because there are already too many dishes that sound good - being solo, I can’t try everything 🥲

SRT is a must-do for us. Perfect location and the food is incredible! I think it's the perfect place for a solo meal, as well. I'm going to echo previous posts and say the sampler is a perfect way to taste a variety of the small plates. The dessert plater is also fantastic.

I think this might be my farewell meal - I’ll take a late afternoon Brightline, so SRT would be a great way to wind up my stay

Thank you!

As far as seating is concerned. Our preference is the outdoor patio closest to the water. Sometimes it felt like we weren’t at Disney at all, perhaps in Marseille or some other older Medi port 🙂. I realize that we often ate there at lunchtime because sometimes the seats next to the water are cordoned off for dinner package deals.

I think this might be my farewell meal - I’ll take a late afternoon Brightline, so SRT would be a great way to wind up my stay

Thank you!
That sounds like the perfect farewell meal! And don't you love Brightline? We took it for the first time in Jan. and were so impressed!
Have the best time!

I love SRT and think it would be a great solo meal. The outdoor patio is beautiful and shaded, so it's not bad even when it's hot outside. They also have fans running. We like the hummus fries. They have some good and interesting cocktails too. It's really good for vegetarians/vegans/plant-based with a lot of good variety that's not just impossible "meat".

I was thinking of that, but I was wondering if a dessert platter would be too much dessert for a solo. There's a nice Moroccan bakery to the left as you exit STR where I've gotten yummy pastries.

As far as seating is concerned. Our preference is the outdoor patio closest to the water. Sometimes it felt like we weren’t at Disney at all, perhaps in Marseille or some other older Medi port 🙂. I realize that we often ate there at lunchtime because sometimes the seats next to the water are cordoned off for dinner package deals.
I don’t often eat outside because it’s usually too hot …and I try to avoid triggering my allergies…But I doubt it will be too hot in March 10, and I do love the water …

That sounds like the perfect farewell meal! And don't you love Brightline? We took it for the first time in Jan. and were so impressed!
Have the best time!
I’ve never actually taken it yet, but I’m excited! Amtrak has served me well in the past, but there are only 2 options from Kissimmee to Delray Beach. Brightline has so many more options - and maybe I can finally arrange for a Minnie cab to ORL airport …

Thank you so much!

I love SRT and think it would be a great solo meal. The outdoor patio is beautiful and shaded, so it's not bad even when it's hot outside. They also have fans running. We like the hummus fries. They have some good and interesting cocktails too. It's really good for vegetarians/vegans/plant-based with a lot of good variety that's not just impossible "meat"

I may actually eat healthy this meal 😂

I was thinking of that, but I was wondering if a dessert platter would be too much dessert for a solo. There's a nice Moroccan bakery to the left as you exit STR where I've gotten yummy pastries.
Ooh, I didn’t know that! Thanks for the heads up!

I love the hummus fries and the sangria there. Actually saw Illuminations for the last time from the outdoor patio there, back before people found out about it.

I love the hummus fries and the sangria there. Actually saw Illuminations for the last time from the outdoor patio there, back before people found out about it.
Wow, that must have been amazing!

Looks like hummus fries are on my list…yum!

I dined solo last year. I hadn't planned to, but a huge downpour with thunder and lightning happened and they had availability. I sat inside in a booth but the windows allowed for a nice view. It was quite nice and very enjoyable.

I got the sampler, the hummus fries, the naan spreads, and a mint tea. All were delicious and surprisingly filled me up quickly. I liked to hummus fries the least so most were left on the plate.

I absolutely recommend it as a solo and would love to go again during my next trip to try something new and get the naan, mint tea, and sampler again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter