"SPIDERMAN" Technical Question

xl

Earning My Ears
1st let me say that I feel Spiderman is the "all around" best ride of all-time. We rode it many, many times during our trip in June. I don't think any one of those rides were exactly like the other; they seemed to be all unique. Some times there would be additional effects. Some would be missing a video clip here, or a motion effect there, or physical effects like water splashes or heat; etc, etc... Question: are these just erratic technical problems that occur on what is obviously a very complex ride, or do some cars have additional or enhanced features that others don't,and if so will they all some day operate the same, or produce random results as they seem to currently?

As far as the scoops go, there is currently two different show profiles playing in the cars. The new enhanced show is in a few of the new cars and should be in all of the car in the next few months. As far as repeat the motion playback, rest assured that whichever one of the two profiles you ride, the profile is repeated one run to the next. The only exception is that if a vehicle develops certain problems during the show, it can stop the cabin motion profile and run the propulsion profile only to return to the station without stopping the entire ride.

As far as the effects in the building, some of them are maintenance intensnve and might be off for short periods of time for service.

Thanks Earl! I hope UO decides to add more "SPIDERMAN type rides in the future. They are Awsome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter