• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splash Mountain Fast Pass in November

PaulChrestman

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to make a Splash Mountain Fast Pass for the end of November? My 60 days is tomorrow and it is scheduled to be done with the refurb by then. Just wondering as I plot my plan for 6 am in the morning. Thanks

I have a FP for Splash for November 17. I was supposed to leave that morning, but instead after I check out I'm going to MK to ride Splash--rope drop it, one fastpass, and three or four more rides, since I will have missed it completely on TWO trips and its one of my favorite WDW rides.

There were fastpasses available starting the 17th which is the day after the refurb is scheduled to be done. I have fastpasses for it on the 17th & 18th :cool1: it's my favorite ride

Piggy backing on my husband's account so technically this is "Msboxmonster" ha. Noticed something strange with Splash FP's for mid November over the last couple of days. We booked a Splash Mt FP for Saturday 11/18 at 60 days out. Night before last I was checking FP availability after the November park hours were adjusted. I thought I was just slightly adjusting our FP time but I realized about a half hour later when I logged in that I must've accidentally swapped it out for the first attraction on the list, Barnstormer. Felt sick I'd done that & there were no FPs for Splash to be found that date even though every other attraction had one, even 7 Dwarfs. I was able to get one for Thursday November 23 with no problem however & there were LOTS of available times. Have been checking diligently for Saturday 11/18 Splash FP availability ever since & it still is the only attraction without any availability (at least at the times I've checked). It finally occurred to me this morning how odd that seemed, especially since most of the other MK rides now have early morning & late night FP availability after the park hours were adjusted a couple of days ago. I mentioned it to my husband & after searching for FP availability for the surrounding dates he saw that there are no FPs for Splash for Friday 11/17 all the way through Monday 11/20 but then on Tuesday 11/21 there were 24 different time slots available! Makes us wonder if perhaps the lack of availability is due to something on Disney's end perhaps in relation to the refurbishment rather than being "booked up". Like maybe they are releasing less FPs for those dates & if someone happens to cancel maybe it isn't going back into the "pot" or something.

Edited to add: Looks like they have now added early morning and late night Splash FPs for 11/18.

Last edited:
Piggy backing on my husband's account so technically this is "Msboxmonster" ha. Noticed something strange with Splash FP's for mid November over the last couple of days. We booked a Splash Mt FP for Saturday 11/18 at 60 days out. Night before last I was checking FP availability after the November park hours were adjusted. I thought I was just slightly adjusting our FP time but I realized about a half hour later when I logged in that I must've accidentally swapped it out for the first attraction on the list, Barnstormer. Felt sick I'd done that & there were no FPs for Splash to be found that date even though every other attraction had one, even 7 Dwarfs. I was able to get one for Thursday November 23 with no problem however & there were LOTS of available times. Have been checking diligently for Saturday 11/18 Splash FP availability ever since & it still is the only attraction without any availability (at least at the times I've checked). It finally occurred to me this morning how odd that seemed, especially since most of the other MK rides now have early morning & late night FP availability after the park hours were adjusted a couple of days ago. I mentioned it to my husband & after searching for FP availability for the surrounding dates he saw that there are no FPs for Splash for Friday 11/17 all the way through Monday 11/20 but then on Tuesday 11/21 there were 24 different time slots available! Makes us wonder if perhaps the lack of availability is due to something on Disney's end perhaps in relation to the refurbishment rather than being "booked up". Like maybe they are releasing less FPs for those dates & if someone happens to cancel maybe it isn't going back into the "pot" or something.

I've been watching one of my days that had hour changes. At first there were no added FP's, then I believe 3 of the rides added the extra hours, and gradually some others have been added as well. Splash hasn't added the extra hours yet that I've seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter