• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split resort stay and groceries???

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
We will hopefully be spending 3 nights at VWL before moving to OKW for 5 nights next May. Should we hold off on grocery delivery until we are over at OKW or can they be moved from VWL to OKW with the rest of our luggage even if there are perishables such as milk? I'm asking now because I'm thinking about our grocery list for December and therefore thinking about groceries in general. TIA

Go ahead and get the groceries upon arrival through wegoshop and have them moved to the second resort when you change resorts. The groceries will be kept cold for you and delivered by bell services. Just make sure to tip both bell services nicely for the service.

As above we moved from the BWV to the BCV last December and our those groceries needing refrigeration were kept very cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter