Split stay at BLT/AKV and dining plan

princessap

DIS Veteran
I am planning a split stay next year and debating the dining plan, if I do it for part of the first stay at BLT but not AKV when would my dining credits expire?? if we check in to AKV can I still use those dining credits left over from BLT that day as I know that normally dining credits expire day of check in. not sure how it works with split stays?? am thinking of only doing it for BLT and then ordering food for AKV as we will relax more there and only do one or two meals so not worth it.

The credits would expire at midnight of the day you check-out of the stay that includes the dining plan.

thanks. so if we check out of blt on the wed and move to akv we can still use those credits at boma right?

Thanks so much. Thinking of using garden grocer for that part of our trip as it will be more relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter