Spring Break 2023

Iahmom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen any Universal hotel stay deals advertised yet for Spring Break? We have a split stay booked but I have been keeping an eye on Universal. The rates have not changed in the last 3 months when I secured a room. Just curious if anyone has seen anything yet.

I keep checking the AP rates every day for our possible stay in mid March for Spring break, So far nothing there

So nothing direct as for discounted SB2023 discounts. I did cancel my direct room. I did find an interline discount room rate only and just booked that. It was over $100 less per night. I have been looking for a while now and remember deals dropping in Dec in years past but still don’t see anything direct.

I check our March spring break dates every day, and yesterday some AP rates finally showed up for several resorts: Endless Summer, Aventura, CB....but none yet for SF, or any of the premiers. boo! I'm going to keep checking though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter