Spring Break Help!

SupermanJoe

Earning My Ears
Next year (2003) my spring break vacation is March 15-22. Im looking to stay at one of the All-Star Resorts. Does anybody have any idea what type of discounts might be availiable? What type of discounts were offered last year for AP and DC members during this same time period? $129 a night (thats with tax included) seems a little high to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, there are going to be 6 of us traveling....any possibility of cramin 6 of us in one room (probably not)?? Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks

Here's a link that might be useful. I'll also move you to Resorts where they can better answer your questions!

DIS Discount codes

there aren't many discounts it seems for that time of year. I ama AP and DC member and paid $109 plus tax for AllStars this past spring break. I think it was about $123/night.

No discount was available. Check mousesavers.com for discounts closer to the time you are going.

6 in a room would be tight. It is a regular motel room. I'm not sure they would "allow" 6.

You really will have no idea what discounts might be available for many months, when they are announced for that time period (possibly not until December or later). I would not rely on any discounts that were available this year as most of that discounting was the result of 9/11 and the substantial decrease in persons going to Orlando as a result.

All Stars only allow 4 per room, so you would have to get two rooms. The best discount you would probably be able to get would be Disney Club or AAA. Those rates usually come out in the fall. (They are typically about 10% off during peak season - I think)

There were actually some discounts at the resorts in April this year and last I believe. Seems my friend got $84/89 night at the moderates and they had $49 at value. It really depends on how the occupancy is during that time. You may not know until a few months before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter