***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Jean, first you need to upload the pictures to a hosting site. I use www.photobucket.com Open an account (its free) and then you can start uploading photos. Once they are hosted there just left click on the IMG code, click copy come back here and go to edit and click on paste.

OK, I must be doing something wrong. I'm trying to show the pins that I just received and don't seem to be doing something right. I can't seem to get my picture to upload, I keep getting an error. I'm not very good with computers.

That's the way I do them for this exchange, Jean.
That Tink one is super cute!!

I have that second one jean...that actually scares me that I know that since I have almost 200 pins now. Lol. Tink is super cute! :goodvibes

Ordered my pins today.

and also received my package from Karen (Danauk) this afternoon.
Not sure how I can post a picture, if anyone can explain it to me that would be great and I'll give it a try. I received the following items,

a double layer tinkerbell pin with flowers in the background that says Pretty Pixie
a Magic Kingdom ferry pin with Mickey, & groofy
and a Mickey memo book

Thanks so much, I love each and every item.

Wow that was quick!! That has to be a record for UK to USA mail!! Hopefully my others I posted will arrive soon as they were all sent on the same day. I'm glad you liked them.:thumbsup2

Mine is on it's way priority with delivery confirmation.:thumbsup2

Kimba

Mine is out with Delivery confirmation as well!! Sure hope my recipient likes them and doesn't already have them:)

Sorry for the delay. We had a death in the family and have been traveling for the last week. My pins will be sent today.

I just received a email confirmation that my order has been shipped and should arrive 3/27.

Meriweather, the only link that works is for the Tigger pin - not sure what's up with the other two. It gives an error message...

You're welcome Nancy :).

Ooo I love your pins Nancy!!! The fairy God mother from Cinderella goes with that pin set as well. And I think maybe one more, but I forget...I'd have to go dig out my pins b/c df got me the whole set. :love: Such a good guy. I love tigger and that tigger pin is supper cute! I think df is sending out my packages today I'll be back when hes home from work to let ya'll know:)

As usual hubby was slow in getting to the post office and it was too backed up for him to wait before work. I hate how slow the post office is but they WILL go out tomorrow if I have to pack the kids up and go myself..lol ;) :thumbsup2

I hope you don't mind but I have got to share some cute pics with you guys..... I am so proud of these..lol:lovestruc

l_fd2751bd68e48099f4eb84ca7305464a.jpg

l_8fbe732e88439f2dee1314c1fb6b300f.jpg

l_a3ded87779698bbed428f42abfdf745a.jpg

l_4bb3d8f2695dd566c77d85655fe1e038.jpg

l_c46102261a424e7fc201da1f22c52b82.jpg

Ok, I will stop there.. :rotfl: I just needed more people to share them with. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter