***Spring/Easter Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names will start to go out. Please remember to post here once your exchange has been sent, and once you have recieved yours.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping, and delivery confirmation is suggested.

Picked up my name. I will be shopping some more tomorrow. I have been having a hard time finding Easter items, has anyone else had a problem?
Jen

Picked up my name. I will be shopping some more tomorrow. I have been having a hard time finding Easter items, has anyone else had a problem?
Jen

There will be more things coming out after Valentines Day,...but I did see things in stores already as well. Also online ;).

I had sent out my exchanges today.

I have mine ready to go out tomorrow. The candy is from valentines day minus one thing that was easter. It was all I could find, but the present is rather springy if I do say so myself. :) I'll be back to let you guys know its sent:)

My package was delivered today. Hope she likes it.
Jenny

OMG!!!!!!!!! What a great package arrived for Lizzy today. Thanks so much Jenny. She says that this is the best exchange yet.

She received:

2 blinking animals (chicky & bunny) - so cute
Reeses Peanutbutter eggs
Whole bag of Life Savers Jelly Beans
Pastel Welcome Sign
Pastel Egg Wreath
Pastel Egg for the wall
Box of decoration eggs
Wonderful eggs shrinkwraps
Cuddle Bunny Egg Stencils
2 Boxes of Peeps
Note Pad with her initials on it
Sticky notes with her initials
Carmel bar
Socks with Easter chicks on them

Thanks so much Jenny. You should have seen her face when we came home to that beautifully wrapped package.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter