Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

so like does disney send an email accepting you then a packet or is it a rejection pending email, and another question: what time does the emails usually arrive during the day or in the evening :rotfl:

so like does disney send an email accepting you then a packet or is it a rejection pending email, and another question: what time does the emails usually arrive during the day or in the evening :rotfl:

Information on the notification process is here:
https://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/faqs/faq_notification_process.html

Note that they only talk about notifying via a letter sent through regular old mail.

They do send emails, but they don't say that on here. My guess is that there are too many factors that would prevent email delivery (spam filters, invalid address, etc.) and they don't want to promise something they can't guarantee. You'll come across people who say they never got an email. Most likely that was due to one of those factors and not because an attempt wasn't made to send it.

Reports from others indicate that they will send emails at any time of day and any day of the week.

Today when I went to class I saw that they just put up posters for the campus presentation everywhere. Then I was watching a tv show on hulu and all the commercials were for WDW. I think the world is trying to torture me.
You have no idea how many Disney ads I have seen lately! I am hoping they are a good omen, it seems like they were for you :)
Aye this waiting is definitely nerve wrecking. I had my interview on the 3rd and yet nothing so far. Making me nervous because since people seem to be getting emails within a week lately. And it doesn't help I applied for Disneyland first last month and ended up getting rejected from there. lol But I guess the competition there getting accepted is much harder since less roles available.

But congrats to those accepted and then good luck to those waiting like me. :D
I also had my interview on the 3rd and haven't heard anything yet. Did you apply for the career start program too, or the college program? It's making me nervous to see everyone get accepted so quickly and not hear anything, but I am trying to keep positive! Good luck to you :)
I interviewed on october 6 and its been like 7 days i check my email like at least 30 times an hour, i am so nervous, this board helps tho i am not alone =) :flower3:
I know how you feel, I am on my email every five seconds. :P Are you doing career start or the college program?
guys, i had my interview tuesday!!! im sure i did good, but ughhh i hate playing the waiting game! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im being positive :D
yay disney
It's terrible isn't it! It's driving me nuts, it's been about 11 days for me since my phone interview so my days seem really long!
I just got my acceptance email for Spring custodial!!!!! It's only been 5 days!! I'm soooo excited!!!:cool1:
Congrats! Are you doing the CP or CS?

I am wondering the same thing!

disneyworldluvr349 I applied for CP

All I know is from my applying for Disneyland if you get a standard thin letter that pretty much means pending or rejection. So you want a big envelope from Disney! But if you get a email ahead of time about pending I think they still send you a thin letter. Not sure how rejection goes for WDW if it's just only letter they notify you.

And aye still nothing from Disney.

All I know is from my applying for Disneyland if you get a standard thin letter that pretty much means pending or rejection. So you want a big envelope from Disney! But if you get a email ahead of time about pending I think they still send you a thin letter. Not sure how rejection goes for WDW if it's just only letter they notify you.

This is what has happened to me so far. I got a pending email and then received a letter dated teh same day as my pending email arrived telling me that I'm pending.

So you didn't receive an email first before you got your letter? I have been checking the mail everyday too, like a mad person :rotfl: But so far nada tostada, it's alright though I have come to realize one way or another I will find out, eventually the way will come to an end. After all good things come to those who wait right ;)

So you didn't receive an email first before you got your letter? I have been checking the mail everyday too, like a mad person :rotfl: But so far nada tostada, it's alright though I have come to realize one way or another I will find out, eventually the way will come to an end. After all good things come to those who wait right ;)

some people don't get the email, some people only get the packets, i've also heard of plenty of people that don't get either and need to call because it got lost or whatever but just because you didn't get an email yet doesn't mean anything. I didn't get my packet till 2 weeks after i was accepted so the packet is not very timely.

Well I think Disneyland's way of accepting is a bit different. I joined a FB group for DL hopefuls and people were getting phone calls if accepted. They didn't do emails. But my guess is because its a much smaller group then WDW. So I just got a letter in my mail one day with no notification before. The same goes for pending there you just receive a letter no notification prior.

And yeah guess good things will. Just wish it was so easy to stop thinking about it and checking my email every min of the day. :lol

I got accepted you guys! Spring 2011 Merchandise baby! I got the Career Start folder in the mail! Now I am going to see when I arrive!!!!! I am so excited I could just die of happiness, my dreams just came true! :cool1: :banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

I got accepted you guys! Spring 2011 Merchandise baby! I got the Career Start folder in the mail! Now I am going to see when I arrive!!!!! I am so excited I could just die of happiness, my dreams just came true! :cool1: :banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

Congrats. Still the waiting game for me. No emails, nothing in mail aye. lol

Congrats!!! :]]]

When did you interview? :]
Thank you! :cutie: I interviewed on Oct. 3rd, so it took just shy of two weeks to find out :)
Congrats. Still the waiting game for me. No emails, nothing in mail aye. lol
Thank you :) Keep you chin up chickadee! I didn't expect to get it through the mail so that took me by surprise, so things really do happen when you least expect it. :rotfl:

Thank you! :cutie: I interviewed on Oct. 3rd, so it took just shy of two weeks to find out :)

Thank you :) Keep you chin up chickadee! I didn't expect to get it through the mail so that took me by surprise, so things really do happen when you least expect it. :rotfl:
:cheer2::thumbsup2 CONGRATULATIONS! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

you finally got accepted!:grouphug:

Congrats!!!! :)) That is so exciting I am glad you got in

Ah!

I have a question... hopefully someone can answer it because I can't call Disney until tomorrow because they are closed on Sundays!..

If I applied a while ago, back in August and passed the web interview but never called to schedule my phone inteview because I thought I wasn't going to be able to go....

Can I still get in?
I tried to apply again but it says they already have my application on file and the next step is to call and schedule my phone interview... but that was from back in August and I don't have that same completetion code from when I watched the presentation back then...

Thoughts?
Or do I have to wait until the Spring to apply for the Fall season?

I believe once that 72 hour scheduling window has passed you have to wait til the next semester to apply.

Ah!

I have a question... hopefully someone can answer it because I can't call Disney until tomorrow because they are closed on Sundays!..

If I applied a while ago, back in August and passed the web interview but never called to schedule my phone inteview because I thought I wasn't going to be able to go....

Can I still get in?
I tried to apply again but it says they already have my application on file and the next step is to call and schedule my phone interview... but that was from back in August and I don't have that same completetion code from when I watched the presentation back then...

Thoughts?
Or do I have to wait until the Spring to apply for the Fall season?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter