Springsteen

Moomduck1

DIS Veteran
Just watched Springsteen on the half time show...at the end he said "I'm going to Disneyland!" I'm going there this week....he probably just said it, but wouldn't it be great if he did!!

He's in Florida - 1 hour from Disneyworld and he says he's going to DisneyLAND?? He also said this on NBC - I'm sure THAT went over well...

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he meant Disney World.

Warning to Springsteen fans: less than complimentary comment alert:

I heard him interviewed briefly on the radio last week. His music may be great, he may send a great message - but the man sounds like a space cadet.

i live literally 5 minutes from bruce. i go to his beach club and his gym. its crazy to see him doing the superbowl halftime show. lol

I think he said it in reference to when the QB (at least I think it is the QB) of the winning team says it after the game. And in that case, he should have said World... because that is where they go.

I thought that, too. Guess anyone with disney on the brain noticed it. It'll be interesting to see what the winning QB says.....

that's funny...I watched the same show & I swear he said Disneyworld. Guess I heard what I expected him to be saying? And so did my husband:confused3

He's in Florida - 1 hour from Disneyworld and he says he's going to DisneyLAND??

Not everyone is obsessed with Disney parks. I know plenty of folks who call Disney World "Disneyland". Big deal. I'm sure it was said in reference to those famous Superbowl commercials.

Don't question The Boss. If he wants to fly 5 hours to Anaheim instead of driving down I-4 for a bit to Orlando, he can and will, because he's The Boss.

Since I'm at the World as of this Tuesday, I will be looking for him just in case!!! DisneyLandMan....I am VERY jealous of you!!! :) Tomorrow's a busy morning for me....good thing I start work at 1130....Springsteen tickets go on sale and then I have to get my boarding passes on SW!!! :)

I think he said it in reference to when the QB (at least I think it is the QB) of the winning team says it after the game. And in that case, he should have said World... because that is where they go.

They don't all go to the World. In fact, I think more go to Disneyland traditionally than the World.

Here on the West Coast you always hear I'm going to Disneyland. When I'm at my folks' place in Chicago, you hear Disney World. They tape both versions.

Not everyone is obsessed with Disney parks. I know plenty of folks who call Disney World "Disneyland". Big deal. I'm sure it was said in reference to those famous Superbowl commercials.

I've heard many people call Disneyland the Magic Kingdom. Makes me cringe.

Don't question The Boss. If he wants to fly 5 hours to Anaheim instead of driving down I-4 for a bit to Orlando, he can and will, because he's The Boss.

I'm not a huge Springsteen fan or anything, but this gave me a laugh cause its true:thumbsup2

Just watched Springsteen on the half time show...at the end he said "I'm going to Disneyland!" I'm going there this week....he probably just said it, but wouldn't it be great if he did!!

:happytv: We heard it too. He DID say Disneyland (we have a DVR). Like others, I think he meant Disney World. However, didn't Eli Manning say "Disneyland" last year after his Super Bowl win?????

I assume if he said it, he's going. :thumbsup2 Free Disney promo. ;)

:goodvibes Jennifer

oh, do they go to DL too? Because I know I read somewhere that they literally go to DW and are in the parade in one of the days following the superbowl.

I have read on Wikipedia that they film both but I remember reading that they go to DW. Unless maybe they go to both? Someone on here actually asked about when the winner would be in the parade in DW. I don't see why Disney wouldnt air both on both coasts... who is to say people on the west coast wouldnt want to go to disney world?:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter