• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

That was fun. Fun theme, fun vibe - crowd seemed a lot more into it than yesterday, although could just be the randomness of those around me. Had to be the world’s largest assemblage of people dressed up as Russell. Always amazed at the creativity of those that run in full costumes or influenced attire. Entertainment and characters seemed pretty solid all around - I toggle my music on/off in dead spots and listened to maybe three songs at most.

Got the Lance Peanut Butter crackers in the snack box lottery instead of the sunflower seeds.

Granted I’m from the south, but I love this kind of weather for AM running!

That was fun. Fun theme, fun vibe - crowd seemed a lot more into it than yesterday, although could just be the randomness of those around me. Had to be the world’s largest assemblage of people dressed up as Russell. Always amazed at the creativity of those that run in full costumes or influenced attire. Entertainment and characters seemed pretty solid all around - I toggle my music on/off in dead spots and listened to maybe three songs at most.

Got the Lance Peanut Butter crackers in the snack box lottery instead of the sunflower seeds.

Granted I’m from the south, but I love this kind of weather for AM running!
I agree with you on everything (except that I am from the north). Great energy!

It’s Robin Hood
Little John at least when I passed
Again, must ask WHY no poweraid on the 10K??
Agree
Not me reading through the characters and happy not to see Clarabelle because then there’s more of a chance she’ll be out tomorrow. :D
She will be only doing 5k & 10k this year and she’s been my white whale

Not many ‘new to me’ characters so made pickings easy
Waited for rescue rangers would of probably done Goofy or Duffy if I hadn’t heard while I was leaving the Boardwalk that the guardians were out

Holy heatstroke, Batman!! Did anyone see the person in full Wookie costume, with a full size wilderness explorer pack on their back?!
They interviewed him on the big screen pre-race. He was a Chewbacca/Dug mashup. Very clever but no way! I wonder if it's the same guy who was Fat Thor yesterday in full long hair, beard and flannel?

They interviewed him on the big screen pre-race. He was a Chewbacca/Dug mashup. Very clever but no way! I wonder if it's the same guy who was Fat Thor yesterday in full long hair, beard and flannel?
Hard to say. They’re both good costumes for anyone who wants to stay anonymous 😄😄

For anyone who didn’t see this crazy person, I snapped a picture from a distance
IMG_7445.jpeg

This was hands-down my favorite course I’ve ever run!! Absolutely loved the Epcot to Beach/Yacht stretch around to Boardwalk. I’ve run that loop so many times for training runs on vacation. The lights on the water were so beautiful!

Also the first and only character I have EVER stopped for: Lewis. Meet the Robinsons is criminally underrated.

This was hands-down my favorite course I’ve ever run!! Absolutely loved the Epcot to Beach/Yacht stretch around to Boardwalk. I’ve run that loop so many times for training runs on vacation. The lights on the water were so beautiful!

Also the first and only character I have EVER stopped for: Lewis. Meet the Robinsons is criminally underrated.
Saw him around the boardwalk.

Turk missing DPI confirms they still don’t have the rights lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter