Sr Free Ebay Auction Success Kit For Supermembers

Oh no, I think I just did the one for 8 credits. The one being offered for 12 credits looks like the same company - is it not?? The sign up even looks the same. If I did do the 8 credit one, can I still do the 12 credit?

Did anyone receive a confirmation email when they registered? I got a receipt for $4.95, but that's it. If you received a confirmation email, can you tell me the address it came from and I'll look through my spam...
Thanks

Did anyone receive a confirmation email when they registered? I got a receipt for $4.95, but that's it. If you received a confirmation email, can you tell me the address it came from and I'll look through my spam...
Thanks

All I got was the receipt, too, and that went directly to my spam folder. I had to pull it out and save it to my regular folder. ;)

Thanks! I did this one while I was at work & I cannot get into my "rewards" email at work, so I couldn't monitor it like I would at home! Thank you!!
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter