Sr Free Ebay Auction Success Kit For Supermembers

I did it this afternoon. Hope it works out ok. I could never decide if I had to mail anything back. They also offered a download of some sort. I didn't do it.
I love the lounge too!:goodvibes

I signed up last night and this morning my credit was there. I called right away and cancelled, very easy, didn't even ask why.:banana:

Well I finally decided to do this one as well. Our offer was $12 - $4.95. Still 7 bucks is pretty good. Hopefully this one doesn't have any tricks.

Well I finally decided to do this one as well. Our offer was $12 - $4.95. Still 7 bucks is pretty good. Hopefully this one doesn't have any tricks.

The website says the phone is open till 6 MST, but when I called at 5 after, the message said it closed at 5 MST. So I'll call back tomorrow!

I lucked out and called to cancel HUD Homes Today and Price Store with just one phone call. I canceled one, asked for the super to get my refund, and then the super cxl'd the other one and processed both refunds. YIPPEE!!!

does anyone have the website for this? In my confirmation email it dosn't ahve it and I ony wrote down my name and password to the site. Just want to look at it a but before I cancel it tomorrow. Also can I get the 800 number from someone? THANKS

After the 14-Day Free Trial period has expired, a monthly hosting fee of $49.90 will be billed to your credit card for continued access to the website and twproductclub.com. Cancel anytime by calling toll-free 1-800-497-4988 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm MST. Please note your credit card charged will appear from Pacific WebWorks Inc.

http://www.visualwebtools.com

I want to be a SuperMember so I can find out about this "lounge"!! :0)

So you've convinced me to do it...fingers crossed...nothing to send back right?? So I'm guessing they'll charge you for s/h & if you cancel w/in a certain period of time you won't even get anything shipped to you???

So you've convinced me to do it...fingers crossed...nothing to send back right?? So I'm guessing they'll charge you for s/h & if you cancel w/in a certain period of time you won't even get anything shipped to you???

That's what I want to be sure of, too, before I try it ... anyone know for certain?

Waiting on credit for this one! Seems like everyone else got credit fast! I hope I don't have a problem!

I did the Ebay one yesterday, and got credit this morning. The number to cancel is 800-497-4988. I tried to call this morning and they said the office was closed. Not sure why. They are suppose to open at 8:00. They better open today. I like to cancel and get it over with.

Did this offer late last night and got credit this morning .

Will call once I get home from Getting my DD from school

Sarah

Well, this one might me a stinker one for me. I did get credited right away but I tried calling today to cancel. Was on the phone 16 minutes and 33 seconds :) and when it finally said I was 1 call away it said they would just take a message. HMMM. So I left one stating I wanted to cancel, etc but I know I will have to waste another 16 minutes again sometime and try again. :(

I am off to take my children to school now.

I justed called and I was on hold for a while but then finally someone did pick up and it was easy to cancel no hassel to stay either .

Sarah

Just called and cancelled. Waited to get through for about 10 minutes. They never even asked why I was cancelling. Gave me a confirmation cancelling number. I asked if I needed to return the kit and was told no because I already paid for shipping. So to answer anyone's question - you do not have to return ANYTHING!!! It was VERY easy.

Hope that helps some people to acually do the offer. Easy and painless.

Just called and cancelled. Waited to get through for about 10 minutes. They never even asked why I was cancelling. Gave me a confirmation cancelling number. I asked if I needed to return the kit and was told no because I already paid for shipping. So to answer anyone's question - you do not have to return ANYTHING!!! It was VERY easy.

Thanks! I just signed up!

I spent about 25 minutes total on hold this morning and even left a message for them to cancel. I didn't think they would with me just leaving a message but when I got home there was a message for me canceling and my confirm number!! So glad, as I didn't want to try again. :eek:

I asked if I needed to return the kit and was told no because I already paid for shipping. So to answer anyone's question - you do not have to return ANYTHING!!! It was VERY easy.

That helps a lot! Thank you! :thumbsup2 Just signed up through the Supermembers lounge link. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter