SR - Gottaplay Offer - anyone do it?

The charge of $13.95 was posted to my cc account on 3/2 after being pending. I canceled on 3/1!! I sent an e-mail just a minute ago becuase I am supposed to be working now :upsidedow !! I will post when/if I hear back from them and will be looking for your experiences also.

Before any of you all get too upset, I'm pretty sure the fine print read that your card would be charged the full amount for the first month in advance and then you would be refunded all except for $1 if you cancelled within the 10 days. My card was charged the full amount too and I cancelled this morning so I expect to see my credit within a couple days.

I was charged $13.95 also. I'm gonna wait a couple days and hopefully they'll credit the $12.95 since I cancelled within 10 days.

I haven't called yet. I was going to wait and see if I was credited... Hopefully I am. My account was cancelled since I can't access it anymore.

I tried to call and it said "all of our representatives are busy helping other customers please leave a message and we will return your call"

Has anyone gotten a hold of a real person?

I received what I believe is an automatic reply to my e-mail. It was in my junk folder :sad1:

Dear Valued Member,

We have recieved the question that you submitted, and will have a response for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for using Gottaplay.com!

On the website it said that they would reply to e-mails within one business day. Hope that doesn't count as my "reply."

When you go the sign up page, it states that you are charged the first month plus the $1 processing fee up front.

I received what I believe is an automatic reply to my e-mail. It was in my junk folder :sad1:

Dear Valued Member,

We have recieved the question that you submitted, and will have a response for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for using Gottaplay.com!

On the website it said that they would reply to e-mails within one business day. Hope that doesn't count as my "reply."

hhahaha:rotfl2: I hope that doesn't count either! Too funny!

I signed up 3/1 thru SR and did not get credit yet.

I have yet to receive credit either but I did join on 3/4 so I guess I'm impatient, but I haven't received Cinema Now credit either and I joined that on 3/2.

I will still cancel before the trial period ends!

I also signed up on 3/4 and haven't received credit yet.

I will submit a trouble ticket in the next couple days if I don't get it because I have to cancel by 3/14.

For those that canceled have you gotten your credit charged back onto your CC yet? How long did it take??

I do not beleive a single person here has gotten the credit back on their card yet. :headache:

Hi all,

I received a phone call back today from the customer service department only I wasn't home to get it but she did say that I would be refunded back the $13.95. I just checked and it hasn't happened yet! I have a good feeling it will.

I'll post as soon as it credits!

Connie

As I posted in another thread, I received my credit back this morning on my credit card. I signed up on 3/1, cancelled and was charged on 3/2.

The credit of $13.95 showed up this morning but is dated 3/3 so I guess it just took a while to show up?

This was a pleasant surprise because I was only expecting to get back $12.95. I thought the trial cost us $1.

Now I can do some more offers, lol! I was waiting for this to be settled first.

Hope everyone else's credits show up today also!

As I posted in another thread, I received my credit back this morning on my credit card. I signed up on 3/1, cancelled and was charged on 3/2.

The credit of $13.95 showed up this morning but is dated 3/3 so I guess it just took a while to show up?

This was a pleasant surprise because I was only expecting to get back $12.95. I thought the trial cost us $1.

Now I can do some more offers, lol! I was waiting for this to be settled first.

Hope everyone else's credits show up today also!

Am I the only knucklehead for some reason signed up and was charged for the 21.95 plan ? lol.. dont know what I was thinking..

I did the offer on the 6th so I will wait till next week before I email them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter