SR: Nascar Offer and Shopping Question

toystoryduo

DIS Veteran
For those who did the Nascar offer, how long did it take to receive credit?

Also, for those that have shopped Disney Online through SR, how long did it take to credit?

Thanks!:goodvibes

I did NASCAR on 01/26 & received credit on 01/29.

I believe for non-super members it will be 30 days before credit for shopping is given. I think if you're a super member it's 10 days...not sure though...I'm not a super member!! :0)

Shopping credits are "pending" for 21 days for regular members. I don't know what it is for super members....I'm not one either. :sad2:

I did NASCAR on 01/26 & received credit on 01/29.

I believe for non-super members it will be 30 days before credit for shopping is given. I think if you're a super member it's 10 days...not sure though...I'm not a super member!! :0)

Yup, it's only 10 days for Super Members!!! :)

The Nascar one looks really easy --am I missing something? I sign up for free, get 7 credits, get $10 cash certificate, and have 30 days to cancel? That's awesome if I'm not missing some hidden fees lol. Is that right?

Yeah Nascar was easy and we have another thread on here about offers you can cancel online and Nascar is one of those. WAY EASY. I got credited for mine really fast, like a day or 2 Shopping on the other hand takes forever. I now try to shop through QR and do my other stuff through SR. Except this month with the extra incentive to shop at SR. :)

Yeah Nascar was easy and we have another thread on here about offers you can cancel online and Nascar is one of those. WAY EASY. I got credited for mine really fast, like a day or 2 Shopping on the other hand takes forever. I now try to shop through QR and do my other stuff through SR. Except this month with the extra incentive to shop at SR. :)

How fast do you get credited for shopping through QR?

Shopping credits are "pending" for 21 days for regular members. I don't know what it is for super members....I'm not one either. :sad2:

Is the shopping credit supposed to appear in the Account History and listed as pending? Or does it just post at the 30 day mark?

Thanks!

Shopping credits show up in your Account History as "pending" instead of "paid" until the 21 days are up.

Shopping credits show up in your Account History as "pending" instead of "paid" until the 21 days are up.

Thanks for the info.... Do they generally show up as pending right away? I ordered two Disney gift cards this weekend and neither one has shown up yet.

Thank you!:goodvibes

How fast do you get credited for shopping through QR?

QR has credited me the same day for purchasing disney gift cards (and no pending period.) I made a purchase through another of their shopping sites and was credited in just a few days-again with no extra pending period. :)

QR has credited me the same day for purchasing disney gift cards (and no pending period.) I made a purchase through another of their shopping sites and was credited in just a few days-again with no extra pending period. :)

Now, I'm getting a bit worried:scared: ... I ordered a Disney gift card on Thursday (2/1) and yesterday (2/4) and it shows nothing in my account yet.

Now, I'm getting a bit worried:scared: ... I ordered a Disney gift card on Thursday (2/1) and yesterday (2/4) and it shows nothing in my account yet.

Hi,
Are you talking about QR? Did you email us the confirmation? I don't think I have any pending Disney orders.
Dmitry

Hi,
Are you talking about QR? Did you email us the confirmation? I don't think I have any pending Disney orders.
Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,
I used SR for the Disney cards. :goodvibes My DH told me about the offer on QR, but I had already placed the other orders. Is your offer good through the entire month of February?

Thanks!

For those who did the Nascar offer, how long did it take to receive credit?

Also, for those that have shopped Disney Online through SR, how long did it take to credit?

Thanks!:goodvibes
I did the Nascar offer on 1/31 and still haven't received credit. Good thing it's a 30-day free trial. I hesitate to cancel before I've received credit.

I just did the nascar one so we will see when I am credited!

Hi Dmitry,
I used SR for the Disney cards. :goodvibes My DH told me about the offer on QR, but I had already placed the other orders. Is your offer good through the entire month of February?

Thanks!

We have a better offer for February. You get 10% cash back for Disney.

Just went through my history and emails to check on this one. I signed up for Nascar on Nov. 8 and received credit on Nov. 14. I had totally forgotten about the $10, though, and came home today (2/5) to a $10 check in the mail from them!! What an awesome surprise... along with 2 $14 rebate checks.

YIPPEEEEE... my "Mickey jar" isn't empty anymore!!!!! :cool1:

I did the Nascar offer on 1/31 and still haven't received credit. Good thing it's a 30-day free trial. I hesitate to cancel before I've received credit.

I did the Nascar offer on 1/28 and have not received credit yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter