SR-SM still need $9.15 to keep my super member

mommyoftwinfants

DIS Veteran
Ok somebody tell my the easiest $10 offer to do. Hmmm.... now that I am thinking about it I could order some more crocs and get another baggallini since the two I ordered last week were taken hostage as soon as the UPS got here.

I did the forex offer and was credited in 2 days. It's a 14 day trial you buy $2.97 for shipping and it pays you $9.

If you do shop through the site your credits won't post in time for this quarter so it won't help you get to be a supermember. They are pending for 21 days for regular members and 10 for super members. Not counting today there are only 8 days left for the quarter!

azgal is right, shopping won't credit in time.

Did you do any of the ebay/auction/make money kits? Those were relatively painless. I'm not sure which ones are on SR right now but it is worth a look.

Zooba Book Club, Columbia DVD club and BMG music all credited within 2 days and would get you at least $10.

I joined the DVD club. I got some DVDs that we wanted and I will sell some of the DVDs on Amazon to offset the cost of the others.

do you need printer ink? I bought the $11 printer ink one last weekend and it credited within 2 days and I received my ink cartridges today.

I did the eAuctionSuccess and Forex last weekend also and they credited quickly also.

stamps.com - have you done that?

If you need anything for your pets, that PetCareRX one was really good. I bought my dog's heartguard and got it within a couple of days at a discounted price with free shipping.

do you need printer ink? I bought the $11 printer ink one last weekend and it credited within 2 days and I received my ink cartridges today.

I did the eAuctionSuccess and Forex last weekend also and they credited quickly also.

stamps.com - have you done that?

Hmmm, I am still waiting on the eAuctionSuccess and 00Inkjets ones and I did those on Monday :scratchin

For those who did Zooba is this possible? I joined and chose three books as buy now since I was planning on buying them through my Literary Guild anyways and they were cheaper on Zooba. Once I receive my credit for these I can do the online cancel and won't have any trouble or have to send anything back because I bought the prerequisite 3books. Am I right in this or did I miss something?

Check the terms and conditions. When I did Zooba last year (for MyPoints) it was a 3 month commitment, not necesarily three books. So if it's like it was last year, you bought those three books now but you're still committed for 2 more months, so 5 books total.

I don't want to scare anybody, but if they haven't changed the terms then it might be a bad surprise.

Okay this is the exact wording from their website:

How can I cancel?
You can cancel your membership at any time after purchasing three books. If you don't like your first book, simply send it back to us; we'll refund your money and cancel your membership.

I emailed them to see what they can do about charging me both the 9.95 and the 29.98. Im not really that upset because I read alot and will be able to use the other two books if I have to buy them but I just would like to have a real answer for those who might consider this in the future.

I bought those clever clasps 14.95 for 8 of them I think 4 silver and 4 gold. I had seen them on GMA and thought they were a great idea. It was 8 credits.

Well I would suggest the 1.00 for the coupons.com but I don't know how they track you got it. I downloaded it but there is no where where it has you sign up for something. I don't know how they can show you signed up for it if you don't sign up for something.

Kim

Well I would suggest the 1.00 for the coupons.com but I don't know how they track you got it. I downloaded it but there is no where where it has you sign up for something. I don't know how they can show you signed up for it if you don't sign up for something.

Kim

I don't like the way that this one is converting right now. I haven't seen any credits show up since I posted it, so I pulled it. I emailed their account manager last night and am still waiting to hear back. It's quite possible that they only update every 24 hours, and I only put it up late yesterday. If not, I'll have to be having a little conference with their account manager.. :mad:

I think on mypoints to get credit for coupons.com you have to actually print and use the coupons which may take a while to ever show up. I've never tried it because I'm not huge on coupons but if it actually works for someone in a timely manner I might give it a whirl.

As far as what credits fast I'm not really sure to get you up to $10 but I know I have been doing the surveys religiously on all of my reward sites (different emails) so that would be $2.40 right there if you did them from today until the 31st.

If I notice any smaller items crediting quickly I'll let you know.

I am so close! 97.12 and I know that I have a shopping credit that is for 2.72 that should release tomorrow and I have completed survey's yesterday and today so I should make it. I will be so excited if I do since this is my first month with SR! If I make it do I stay SM for the whole quarter or is it 100/month? If I did 100 in just over a month this time I know I can do it in three months next time. I just want to make sure I know what the rules are. Tricia, if you see any things for me that will be crediting I could sure use them. I am sweating it. I know, Im a worrier and will probably be fine. Its my nature! Thanks guys it has been so fun this month with SR!

I am so close! 97.12 and I know that I have a shopping credit that is for 2.72 that should release tomorrow and I have completed survey's yesterday and today so I should make it. I will be so excited if I do since this is my first month with SR! If I make it do I stay SM for the whole quarter or is it 100/month? If I did 100 in just over a month this time I know I can do it in three months next time. I just want to make sure I know what the rules are. Tricia, if you see any things for me that will be crediting I could sure use them. I am sweating it. I know, Im a worrier and will probably be fine. Its my nature! Thanks guys it has been so fun this month with SR!

I'll hold your hand if you hold mine. Close and just hoping some will come through in time:)

You got it. Im crossing my fingers and toes and throwing salt over my shoulder LOL anything I am forgetting???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter