SSRMonkey Fall TR, October 2014

SSRmonkey

Mouseketeer
I’m so glad to be back and a bit earlier than my usual fall trip. We headed out from home Saturday morning, leaving 45 degree weather and rain. It was a mostly uneventful trip down with one exception and of course, it was in West Virginia. Only in WV is it acceptable to go hunting, throw your deer in the back of your truck and go to Wendys.

Sunday morning we headed out from St. Augustine and arrived at DTD around 11am. First stop, Wetzels for a traditional pretzel with cheese. It was delicious, but the ambiance by Cirque de Soliel is just not to same as down by the balloon. Koala tried to lighten the mood, though, with some acrobatics. He’s convinced he will be the smallest Cirque performer ever and if he wants to master hula hooping on stilts. Guess what’s on his Christmas list?
After our pretzel, we wandered around the construction zone that is DTD for a bit and then went to see if we could check in. This was the first time we did online check in and that was way faster than waiting in line. We walked right up, got our packet and we were off to the Paddock!

We decided to head to MK for the afternoon. It was pretty busy yesterday. We waited in line for Buzz where Dad (as usual) proceeded to kick Mom’s butt. After that, we wandered over toward the Seven Little People Mine Train (that’s the less well-known politically correct name). The wait time was 75 min and we have FP for it later this week, so we moved on. Carefully avoiding CBJ, we headed over toward Pirates. There was a long line for that too, and we decided to do some perusing along Main Street. After picking up a giant krispie Mickey, we headed back to SSR.

We headed to DTD again and checked out the food at Splitsville. They have a lot of good stuff there including something called a Gator Bite which consists of grain alcohol and orange juice. Did you know you can get that in a bowling pin souvenir cup? Sign me up. Fueled by grain alcohol and pizza, I tracked down a Photopass photographer and negotiated a deal so Koala could use his camera and vest for a half an hour so people could get their photos taken with me. I got him down to $50, but then I found out Dad didn’t put a credit card on my magic band. Dang it. Now I’ll have to start negotiations all over again. But first, I’ll have to have another Gator Bite.

This morning we headed to Epcot to check things out. We stopped to see Nemo and Figgy before Soarin. Note to people who get bored standing in line. If you are an aggressive and vocal Angry Birds player, you might want a muzzle. Apparently they frown on people screaming “BOMB!”. I got a stern warning from the flight attendant who looked just like the lady from Meet the Parents…same attitude too.

Flightattendant_zps071c297d.jpeg

Luckily, they still let me on., but I felt like Robert DiNiero was there watching in the background.

To help evade security, I found some new shades. I’m not sure if they make me look like Elvis or Snoop Dog.

DSC05783_zps18c4e2de.jpg

Over at the Festival Center, Koala whipped up some of his famous Mac and Cheese.

DSC05784_zps0d131f4e.jpg

While he was cooking, I tried to negotiate a licensing deal with the Cutco rep. That fell through when I started demonstrating knife throwing techniques. Time to put my shades back on and get out of there.

It was time for lunch so we went back to SSR and we walked over to Earl. It’s 7 minutes from our door to Earls! Awesome! And way faster than driving, parking, and fighting through the crowds.

DSC05785_zpsbc403c14.jpg

I’m on the lookout for security…
DSC05788_zps589e9fd0.jpg

I think the threat from security has passed, so now we are enjoying some down time on the porch, plotting our next shenanigans.

DSC05786_zps01ba2d12.jpg

I'm thinking we might be up for a round of gaitor bites Friday night! Perhaps mom and dad will let you out? I have to say, you definitely look more like Snoop Dogg than Elvis. Lovin' the glasses....do the glasses have the same powers as Sonny's in Big Daddy? they make you invisible? That would be awesome! Think of the possibilities!!! :rolleyes1 Happy to hear you did not have to be subjected to CBJ....maybe it would be better with Gaitor bites? Love Koala's apron. I'm guessing if you yell "bomb" while playing Angry birds in line again, mom may take the phone from you> :rotfl2: Sounds like the cutco rep doesn't have a sense of adventure....:confused3 I bet people would pay to see your knife throwing skills in a culinary demo! Oh the Earl....yummy! Can't wait to see what you've cooked up today!

I might be able to get out Friday night with permission. More likely, I'll have to sneak out or you will have to stage a complicated kidnapping. You can ask for dole whip for the ransom.

I don't think the glasses have insisbility powers. In fact, they may make me more conspicuous. Since you think they make me look like Snoop, I might have to start talking like him. Fo-shizzle.

Too bad I wasn't thinkng ahead when we saw the deer at Wendy's. I could have brought the taste of West Virginia to Food and Wine. It would have worked out perfectly with the Cutco knives. I'll keep that in mind next year and strap the deer to the top of dad's car. It might bring a whole new crowd to F&W. And some new sponsors too, like Field and Stream or Cabelas. I'll work on that.

Monkey and koala - it looks like a great start to your trip. Your door-to-door earl travel time is excellent!

So...Mom and Dad left this morning to go to the cake store Mom likes. They left us watching Sesame Street and forgot to take our Magic Bands with them. We knew it would take some time for them to get back, so we risked getting in BIG trouble and hopped a bus to AK.

Koala gets really freaked out by Bugs Life, but he also has a short memory, so I told him he really liked it the last time we were there. It sounded like a good idea until he started screaming halfway through.

To make it up to him, we went to see the bird show. He made me sit through it 3 times. I guess I deserve that. He's been working on his bird calls at home and he wanted to try them out with real birds rather than attracting Devilcat at home.

The first show was a warm up. The second was ok. The third time he did a great job and the birdseed were going nuts, so we made a quick exit So...Mom and Dad left this morning to go to the cake store Mom likes. They left us watching Sesame Street and forgot to take our Magic Bands with them. We knew it would take some time for them to get back, so we risked getting in BIG trouble and hopped a bus to AK.

Koala gets really freaked out by Bugs Life, but he also has a short memory, so I told him he really liked it the last time we were there. It sounded like a good idea until he started screaming halfway through.

To make it up to him, we went to see the bird show. He made me sit through it 3 times. I guess I deserve that. He's been working on his bird calls at home and he wanted to try them out with real birds rather than attracting Devilcat at home.

The first show was a warm up. The second was ok. The third time he did a great job and the birds were going nuts, so we made a quick exit before the hawk scooped Koala up.

We went to see Nemo and thought we should get back to SSR. We got back and Mom and Dad still weren't there. I don't know how we didn't notice this before, but Dad left his cell phone and credit card in the room. Score!

I used the Find My iPhone app to stalk Mom and found out they were at an outlet mall. Once I got over the fact that they went without me, I realized we had time to call a cab and go to IKEA. I love their cinnamon rolls and felt the need to assemble something. I am so good at IKEA assembly that I put together a whole bedroom in an hour.

While I was doing that, Koala went to the discount room and built himself a fort. No one could enter without the secret password. Which happened to be "fluffy". (He loves Ralphie May.)

After grabbing some cinnamon rolls and Swedish meatballs, we headed back to SSR. The cab pulled up just as Dad was pulling into the parking lot. Luckily we are all the cinnamon rolls on the way home so there was no evidence of our adventure. We pretended we were just sitting outside the room getting some air and Koala was supposed to prop open the door and he forgot. I'm not tall enough to open the door with a magic band.

We thought we got away with everything until Mom picked up Koala. There was frosting in his fur... I told her we went to AP for some dessert. She was mad, but not as mad as if she knew what we did. Just wait till she gets the credit card bill for the taxi.

Now we are headed to ML for some rides! And popcorn!

I might be able to get out Friday night with permission. More likely, I'll have to sneak out or you will have to stage a complicated kidnapping. You can ask for dole whip for the ransom.

I don't think the glasses have insisbility powers. In fact, they may make me more conspicuous. Since you think they make me look like Snoop, I might have to start talking like him. Fo-shizzle.

Too bad I wasn't thinkng ahead when we saw the deer at Wendy's. I could have brought the taste of West Virginia to Food and Wine. It would have worked out perfectly with the Cutco knives. I'll keep that in mind next year and strap the deer to the top of dad's car. It might bring a whole new crowd to F&W. And some new sponsors too, like Field and Stream or Cabelas. I'll work on that.

Ok, the squatch and I are currently plotting the monkey-napping! We still have a couple of days to figure out an elaborate plan. I have decided a Dole whip and popcorn for ransom....will take longer for mom and dad to get the ransom!
Interesting concept for F&W next year. I would be sorry to miss it!
Looks like you and Koala had quite an adventure today!! Happy to hear mom bought your story :)
Have fun at MK tonight!

We had a lovely bus ride past our future home, Golden Oak. I tried to get the bus driver to stop, but he was too focused on driving. Geez, these people who are dedicated to safety really get to me sometimes.

First stop, was the mine ride. I’m glad we had FP because I thought the ride was really short and I wouldn’t have wanted to wait in line for over an hour. It was cool, but I still like BTMRR better. I’d like to see it during the daytime, though to see the waterfalls and stuff.

Koala chatted up Beast for a while. Did you know Beast has an identical twin??

DSC05790_zps22ffd93a.jpg

We had a couple drinks at Gaston’s.

DSC05793_zpsd751b815.jpg

DSC05794_zps900b6dd1.jpg

There was no line for Under the Sea, and I had a few questions for Scuttle.

DSC05797_zpsf5d35daf.jpg

Mom told us that since we were so good all day, hehehe, we could pick our own ride tonight at MK. Koala loves Dumbo and likes to control the elephant.

DSC05835_zpsb054db94.jpg

He doesn't like to go high and freaks out at the end when it takes you up all the way. He hops back into the bag, though, and he’s ok.

My choice was the tea cups!

DSC05837_zps89a45cf7.jpg

I wanted to see if I could get Dad sick.

DSC05839_zpsea4d09f4.jpg

Unfortunately it didn't work, but Koala had a protein spill when Mom started to spin it really fast. He ended up just sticking his head in the bag for the rest of the ride. Sorry buddy...

DSC05840_zpsb6a70c94.jpg

So a few minutes later mom asked how our cab ride was. Busted! I guess Chase flagged my "signature" and notified mom and dad. We were so nervous and then she said not to worry, our punishment was coming soon.

Aaahhhh! Not its a small world!!! Our only comfort was the fact that it was punishment for Mom and Dad too.

DSC05879_zpsf9082c88.jpg

At least there’s some eye candy…hello, ladies!

DSC05911_zpsf2c47558.jpg

He’s on a boat!

DSC05855_zps3ac6e973.jpg

What is she doing??

DSC05869_zpsb6ed6fe3.jpg

Then we checked out the new Haunted Mansion store. Some really spooky stuff there.... It was really busy so no pictures tonight :( But I did pick out my new tombstone!

Next up is the family favorite, BTMRR at night! It seemed really fast compared to the Seven Dwarfs.

Then off to Pirates!!! It was extra splashy tonight and lots of fun! I still think Koala has a man crush on Jonny Depp, he just sits there and stares. Like Mom when Donny Wahlberg is on TV.

We decided to call it a night and headed back to the bus stop during Wishes. We didn’t have to wait long for the bus, but the driver took the really long way home. It seemed to take forever.

Mom and Dad got off a stop early and walked to the room. Well, they thought it was their room and were confused when their magic band wouldn’t work. Turns out it was the wrong building. Oops! And there wasn’t any Gator Bite drinking going on.

Once we finally arrived back at our room, it was time for some Conan and then bed.

Dad did laundry this morning while Mom got a manicure. Koala wanted to go too for a pedicure, but Mom said no--we're still in trouble for yesterday. So, Koala and I watched cartoons.

It’s really hot today so we are headed to Typhoon Lagoon and then to Epcot tonight.

Uh-oh! Busted! Funny, we use IASW for punishment also. Thankfully, it was your only punishment. For some reason, the squatch finds it hilarious to spin the teacups trying to make my food reappear also....:confused3 Looks like you're having a great time! We are heading your way in 41 hours and 12 minutes....but who's counting??

Koala and I had lots of fun at Typhoon Lagoon today. Since I still don’t have a wetsuit, we stayed in the sand. I built a little sandcastle.

card-elaborate_sandcastle_zpsa272ed30.jpg

Mom and Dad were in the lazy river, so Koala and I ran around through the bushes making Squatch calls. They quickly figured it out that it was us and threatened to take us to CBJ if we didn’t behave. Back to the sand we went!
After a few trips down the banana blaster, Dad’s fingers were pruny, so it was time to go.

Tonight was an Epcot night. After dinner at Big River Grill, we headed around the world. Luckily we saved room for dessert. First up, crème brulee in France.

DSC05920_zpsd228227e.jpg

Personally, I thought it tasted like used coffee grounds, but Koala loved it. It’s all yours, bud.

I wanted to try the Belgian waffle with berries. It was delicious!

DSC05921_zps52701641.jpg

On the way to TT, we stopped by New Zealand. Apparently this would have been a good place for me to dispose of the Wendy’s deer…

DSC05922_zps9729372a.jpg

While we were going around the high speed loop on TT, an extra fork I was carrying in case of a food emergency slipped out of my fanny pack. Don’t worry, it’s a cool fanny pack…like this one…

TheRock_zps8a5dc8b0.jpg

I may or may not have broken the ride because right after we finished up the loop, the ride stopped…for a long time…and they emptied out the queue… Maybe they should use flimsier forks at F&W.

After they finally let us out, it was time to see Mickey.

DSC05953_zps32938fa5.jpg

And Goofy…

DSC05980_zps217f93cf.jpg

And Minnie…

DSC05994_zps12e56b14.jpg

Then it was time to visit our friends in the UK! You’ll notice Koala’s shirt…it’s actually mine, sent to me from my good friends in the UK. Koala needed to borrow it today because of his protein spill issues yesterday.

DSC06000_zps42e326af.jpg

Along with my awesome shirt, my friends also sent me some real British biscuits and chocolate. They are fantastic, so I had to refill my supply. The chocolate dipped ones are the best.

While I was there, I tried to chat up this guard, but he wanted nothing to do with me. Stuffy chap.

DSC06001_zps5850d851.jpg

Koala LOVES Paddington and was asking him about his new movie coming out at Christmas. He also asked about the best place to get orange marmalade. Apparently a trip to London is in order.

DSC06002_zpsd0eaea39.jpg

For some reason, Koala and I were hungry again and it was getting a little crazy at F&W, so we headed to the Boardwalk to get mac and cheese bites. Yum!

DSC06003_zps756329c4.jpg

And that wasn’t enough food, so I had to get a caramel apple sundae from the Fountain at the Swan…

DSC06004_zps9f074bbf.jpg

There was some high quality entertainment there tonight…an IT convention was there. I yelled, “Can someone please help me connect to the WiFi??” No joke, 30 people swarmed right away. And none of them could help. Hahahaha.

After ingesting approximately 2000 calories of sugar, I was just a little bit hyper. The problem is, we had to walk back to the car via the Boardwalk. I participated in the jugging act, drew 15 caricatures in 5 minutes and launched 10 lobsters into pots and won a huge stuffed dragon that Dad refused to take back to SSR. I said fine, I’ll just leave it in the parking lot for someone else. So I dragged it through the Boardwalk lobby carrying a lightsaber and told everyone I am Inigo Montoya and my next victim is the 6 fingered man that killed my father. (If you haven’t seen it, you should rent the best movie ever made…the Princess Bride.)

I left the dragon with the valet and it was back to SSR. Then the sugar crash happened. It was not pretty. I am about to fall asleep in a sugar coma.

Tomorrow, if I recover, we are headed to Toy Story…and to the gym.

Lovely to see a visit to my homeland! Hope you enjoyed the biscuits. But disappointed that Dad did not make you serve the ultimate punishment for your misdemeanours... I think a trip to CBJ was in order! Have a wonderful time.

Chellymouse- Popcorn and dole whip? Wow! Way to up the ransom ante! Can't wait to see you in about 36 hours, maybe?

iris1919- the biscuits are fab! I might have to get more before we head home!

DisneyPrincess-our travel time to Earl is awesome. And we get to walk through suspected Sqatch territory on the way, I'll have to take some pictures!

Great update. Although, I'm sorry you don't enjoy the CBJ or small world. I have such fond childhood memories of both. I LOVE the sun in the Latin American section of small world. I want to DH to construct one for me, so if you get another free day (or punishment), maybe you can investigate the mechanics of it. :) Have fun!

So with all the caramel apple sundae still in my system from last night, I thought it might not be a good idea to ride TSM at HS this morning. I convinced Koala to stay behind with me.

We promised Mom and Dad that we would stay in the room and be good. They made sure they took all their credit cards, phones and all of our magic bands. That way if we did get out of the room we wouldn't be able to get back in and they would know. Can you believe they don't trust us? Ok, our track record isn't very good, I know.

As soon as they were gone, I got Mom's iPad out, shut off email notifications, and started tracking their phones. (Thank goodness all their apple devices are connected.)

Koala has been taking Eagle Scout courses via the Internet and used his resources to find out how to make a rope out of bed sheets. We pushed the chair over to the patio door, unlocked it and we were free!!

On the way to Earl the other day, we walked through an area that said it is closed from dusk till dawn. Its a very Squatchy place, so we wanted to explore some more. There are lots of berries there for Sqatches to eat. There's water close by and lots of plants that would make it easy to hide.

IMG_0761_zps003e4435.jpg

Apparently Squatches drive golf carts-who knew? A smart Squatch must live here-he even has a security device on his cart so no one steals it.

IMG_0762_zps67bc73b2.jpg

My guess is that he has parties here every night by invitation only. I'm determined to get on that invite list! I'll have to go over that way at night sometime and seen if there are bouncers.

I took Mom's iPad with us since we stayed on resort property I still had a WiFi signal. It looked like Mom and Dad were heading back, so we hightailed it back to the room.

Koala has no upper body strength whatsoever, so I had to climb the sheet rope first then pull him up. We got all the sheets untied just as Mom and Dad got back. I told them all the sheets were out because we made a fort. They are so gullible. But Mom did ask why I was so sweaty.

Although I have no concrete evidence of the Squatch actually living in that area, I did collect some samples of various things so I can have them tested.

Now it's time to get ready for MNSSHP! I hope they have good candy this year!

You and Koala have been very mischievous! I love reading about your antics!

I survived the sugar coma! After a not so great night of sleep, we got up and headed to HS for TSM. It’s a FP only week for TSM, I guess they are testing something. It’s a good thing we had FP or Koala would have had a temper tantrum. The line for TSM was a little crazy-they must be giving out extra FP this week. But we still made it through quickly. Unfortunately we had to listen to the talking potato. Sometimes I want to rip that microphone right out of his hand. I refrained, however, and just glared at him the whole time. It didn’t make his stop talking, though.

We were a little out of practice, but Koala and I both did pretty well. It’s a good thing he studied the tips the night before so we could get to some of the bonus points.

After that we were hungry and decided to head to lunch. We relaxed for a bit in the afternoon because then we were headed to MNSSHP (my favorite event ever!).

We rode the bus and didn’t have to wait long at all, but it was filled to capacity. After a bit of an uncomfortable ride, we hopped off the bus and into Halloween!

DSC06017_zps81b95d01.jpg

First stop, the Laugh Floor. They had some really good jokes since people were dressed up. And then, the unthinkable happened. Buddy Boyle picked on Mom for his mind reading act. He had a nice chat with Mom and Dad. When he told Mom to concentrate and beam him the number she was thinking of with her mind, he said to use her concentration face. And then she used her constipation face. Haha.

After that, it was time for Buzz! Another epic night. We both scored 999,999! The spirits must have been helping us. The fact that the ride stopped in one room and we racked up the points had nothing to do with it. Note—if that ever happens to you and you max out the number of points by the end of the third room, the rest of the ride isn’t very entertaining.

We headed across the park, stopping for candy along the way and then decided it was pumpkin spice waffle time. Yum!

DSC06006_zpsde728300.jpg

Time to get more candy!

DSC06007_zps1e816769.jpg

The first parade was about to start, so we decided it was a good time to do the treat trail by Splash Mountain and then hit BTMRR. Excellent timing! BTMRR seems way faster at the party. It was so much fun!

We decided to take the long way back to Main Street through Fantasyland and got a good spot for fireworks.

DSC06063_zpsa7bef135.jpg

DSC06088_zps97fa6a25.jpg

DSC06141_zps69c4c8f2.jpg

Then we found a spot to watch the parade. The Headless Horseman was set to ride and he did…really fast as you can see…

DSC06198_zpsb4649500.jpg

While we waited for the parade, we were entertained by a kid dressed like Woody break dancing in the street. It’s a good thing Koala was in his Sully costume and really, really, hot because he would have put on his own show. Granted, tap dancing isn’t as cool as break dancing, but he really wanted to get out there.

Parade selfie…

DSC06204_zps681a1d7b.jpg

So miserably hot Koala selfie…

DSC06205_zps6fac1625.jpg

We are totally going to steal some traffic cones and make them into candy corn.

DSC06258_zps51a7aa54.jpg

After the awesome parade (which now includes Wreck it Ralph!), we wanted to get our picture taken with Pooh! We just made it before they closed the line. Whew!

DSC06290_zpsf31843c7.jpg

I’m not sure what Pooh and I are looking at, but it must have been something cool.

By that time, it was late and the park was getting ready to close, so we headed back to the bus stop. First, we checked to see if they had any celebration fudge, but nope. Denied.

We didn’t have a long wait for the bus, but in retrospect wish we would have had a different driver. It was a rough ride home and it’s a good think Koala packed his barf bags in the backpack. It was like riding Mission Space. But it didn’t ruin our great time at the party!

Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow morning, but this sleepy monster needs to go to bed!

Friday arrived and Koala surprised Mom and Dad with pedicures at the spa as an apology for our shenanigans earlier in the week. He certainly redeemed himself from Mom’s point of view anyway. Wouldn’t you think they would have been suspicious and a little worried about leaving us all alone again?

While they were being pampered, we decided to walk to the pro shop and see if they needed any help out on the course. To our surprise, they let us drive the beer cart around for a while. As long as we promised not to drink anything.

We met so many nice people, but our golf course etiquette is not quite up to par (haha). I didn’t know you weren’t supposed to drive on the greens. And I didn’t know that you weren’t supposed to pick up random balls in the fairway. We ended up in a golf cart chase with the course marshal. Lucky for us, we knew the super secret hiding spot for golf carts and headed to the Squatch Spot on the walkway to DTD. No one could find us. It was perfect. So we left the full beer cart to come back to later and hoped it would entice the Squatch to make an appearance.

We saw Mom and Dad walking back to the room, so we met them outside. They didn’t even ask where we had been! Sweet!

They took us to lunch at the Olive Garden and then we went to Orange World to get some grapefruit and oranges. These would come in handy later.

It was really hot again, so Mom and Dad decided we would all head to Typhoon Lagoon. Koala and I entertained ourselves with donuts and ice cream while Mom and Dad floated around the lazy river. We got to shoot them with the water guns a few times. That was awesome.

Then we headed to Epcot to ride TT. Before TT, we had to try a pumpkin spice funnel cake. It was delicious…and sticky.

DSC06292_zps451ab90d.jpg

Dad was really disappointed earlier in the week because the fountain wasn’t on, but they had it going full force on Friday.

DSC06303_zpse196e68f.jpg

DSC06301_zpsd64ebc71.jpg

While we were at Typhoon Lagoon, Chellymouse and the Squatch had arrived and it was time to meet up with them at Epcot. Because it was so crowded and hot, we decided to head to Splitsville to try a Gator Bite!
I’m really glad we got oranges and grapefruit at Orange World because I am going to have to try to make Gator Bites at home. It was so good, it didn’t even taste like there was any alcohol in it. And we had tons of fun with Chellymouse and the Squatch.

Turns out the Squatch is really good at gator wrestling, but he couldn’t demonstrate his skills since no gators were present. Maybe someday…

It was late and we were all tired, so it was back to SSR. Koala and I had plans to check out the Squatch Spot after Mom and Dad were sleeping. It was just a waiting game for everyone to fall asleep…

Friday arrived and Koala surprised Mom and Dad with pedicures at the spa as an apology for our shenanigans earlier in the week. He certainly redeemed himself from Mom’s point of view anyway. Wouldn’t you think they would have been suspicious and a little worried about leaving us all alone again?

While they were being pampered, we decided to walk to the pro shop and see if they needed any help out on the course. To our surprise, they let us drive the beer cart around for a while. As long as we promised not to drink anything.

We met so many nice people, but our golf course etiquette is not quite up to par (haha). I didn’t know you weren’t supposed to drive on the greens. And I didn’t know that you weren’t supposed to pick up random balls in the fairway. We ended up in a golf cart chase with the course marshal. Lucky for us, we knew the super secret hiding spot for golf carts and headed to the Squatch Spot on the walkway to DTD. No one could find us. It was perfect. So we left the full beer cart to come back to later and hoped it would entice the Squatch to make an appearance.

We saw Mom and Dad walking back to the room, so we met them outside. They didn’t even ask where we had been! Sweet!

They took us to lunch at the Olive Garden and then we went to Orange World to get some grapefruit and oranges. These would come in handy later.

It was really hot again, so Mom and Dad decided we would all head to Typhoon Lagoon. Koala and I entertained ourselves with donuts and ice cream while Mom and Dad floated around the lazy river. We got to shoot them with the water guns a few times. That was awesome.

Then we headed to Epcot to ride TT. Before TT, we had to try a pumpkin spice funnel cake. It was delicious…and sticky.

DSC06292_zps451ab90d.jpg

Dad was really disappointed earlier in the week because the fountain wasn’t on, but they had it going full force on Friday.

DSC06303_zpse196e68f.jpg

DSC06301_zpsd64ebc71.jpg

While we were at Typhoon Lagoon, Chellymouse and the Squatch had arrived and it was time to meet up with them at Epcot. Because it was so crowded and hot, we decided to head to Splitsville to try a Gator Bite!
I’m really glad we got oranges and grapefruit at Orange World because I am going to have to try to make Gator Bites at home. It was so good, it didn’t even taste like there was any alcohol in it. And we had tons of fun with Chellymouse and the Squatch.

Turns out the Squatch is really good at gator wrestling, but he couldn’t demonstrate his skills since no gators were present. Maybe someday…

It was late and we were all tired, so it was back to SSR. Koala and I had plans to check out the Squatch Spot after Mom and Dad were sleeping. It was just a waiting game for everyone to fall asleep…

Wow! I just caught up with your TR (last couple of days at home were pretty nuts before we left) it's a miracle you two were allowed out Friday night! I'm surprised the Squatch didn't find the beer golf cart the two of you hid. Had he found it, I may not have seen him for days....of course, that would have diverted his food and beverage funds to me.....:rolleyes1 The squatch was disappointed he did not find a gator to wrestle and I was against renting a car for him to find a gator to wrestle. He is also now a huge fan of the gator bite and has vowed to find a way to make them at home. Awesome to see you guys! Can't wait to read the next installment. Hoping to have my TR up in a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter