Stacey and Ryan SOG 8/1/09 Updated 3/27 Hawaii Day 2

if i was to send you some in the post... do customs open it? I wouldnt be able to get away with sending choccies in the post would i?

I would totally bring you choccies over!! How would i get them to you coz you are you in WDW until April are ya?

(all of us should have planned to go WDW in March to meet up!! hehehehe)

if i was to send you some in the post... do customs open it? I wouldnt be able to get away with sending choccies in the post would i?

I would totally bring you choccies over!! How would i get them to you coz you are you in WDW until April are ya?

(all of us should have planned to go WDW in March to meet up!! hehehehe)

I live like 40 minutes away from the Magic Kingdom! I have an annual pass and go as often as possible!!!

I can totally bring some out to you if you want, and if you are driving near Disney or Idrive? We will be staying at the Days Inn..?

I could bring you some cadburys choc easter eggs, the button ones, and a milky bar easter egg!! or whatever you want! hehe!!

Honestly Stacey, i would happily bring you some out - i have family in Australia that love some choclate and food in UK that they cant get in Aus, and if anyone goes out there, they ask that they bring tons of it! hehe!

Just give me a little notice, like 4 days before i go.. so i can go and get them from the shops and it will be no problem and its no trouble.

I can totally bring some out to you if you want, and if you are driving near Disney or Idrive? We will be staying at the Days Inn..?

I could bring you some cadburys choc easter eggs, the button ones, and a milky bar easter egg!! or whatever you want! hehe!!

Honestly Stacey, i would happily bring you some out - i have family in Australia that love some choclate and food in UK that they cant get in Aus, and if anyone goes out there, they ask that they bring tons of it! hehe!

Just give me a little notice, like 4 days before i go.. so i can go and get them from the shops and it will be no problem and its no trouble.

I really might consider taking you up on that offer. My Uncle Colin is coming over the end of the month and we will probably ask him to bring some stuff over. My other Uncle always comes over with a suitcase full of stuff for us and then he fills that suitcase with American stuff he can't get in England, like blueberry muffin mix and pancake mix!

Alright, so we changed our times slightly on our wedding day. Not too much though. Our new times are:

5:30 Ceremony
6:00-7:00 Cocktail hour
7:00-12:00 reception

Oh, and I hired my cousin to be my wedding coordinator. Well, my mom went and asked her and hired her. My mom said she was up to 2am watching wedding shows and 3am it dawned on her that we won't be able to do it all by ourselves (especially if we want to enjoy it). So she had the great idea of hiring my cousin. She isn't a real wedding coordinator, but parties, showers, etc are her thing. She is super creative and crafty and I think she is just what I needed to get the ball rolling.

I think we are going for a cake tasting on Feb. 21!!!! I will try the amaretto again for you Stacey!!!

Well, I'm going to go around to my mom's to discuss some other little details. I will update more later!!!!

THIS IS MY 1,000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE REACHED A LANDMARK IN MY DIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cheer2: pixiedust:

Greetings from another SOG Bride-to-Be!! Love your PJ so far, and your choices are beautiful!! What are you planning to do with the Gazebo? I've been debating whether to let it be just au-natural, or jazz it up with some tule? (We're having a sunrise ceremony, so we're going to hang twinkle lights around it)

Oh, and by-the-way, if you are getting married on the Disney World Resort, you are a Disney Bride!! :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to following your PJ!

P.S. Your daughter is such a cutie!! princess:

Ok, that was strange! Earlier it said it was my 1,000th post, but now it is saying 999. So, here is my thousandth!

Greetings from another SOG Bride-to-Be!! Love your PJ so far, and your choices are beautiful!! What are you planning to do with the Gazebo? I've been debating whether to let it be just au-natural, or jazz it up with some tule? (We're having a sunrise ceremony, so we're going to hang twinkle lights around it)

Oh, and by-the-way, if you are getting married on the Disney World Resort, you are a Disney Bride!! :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to following your PJ!

P.S. Your daughter is such a cutie!! princess:

Thank you for posting! It makes me happy when people read! Don't you have a PJ? I think I started reading it. Weren't you originally thinking about getting married at Margaritaville?

A sunrise ceremony sounds amazing! That is going to be gorgeous! I don't think I would be able to get out of bed if mine was that early! I haven't decided what we are doing to the gazebo yet. That is part of the reason I have asked my cousin to help me out because I am not creative or crafty! I'm sure she will come up with something great.

Thanks for the comment about Addison. I swear she gets more cute everyday! I'm glad you joined and hope you stay on board!!!!!

Well, like i said, just let me know if you want me to bring you anything out! im more than happy to do so- after all, i will be doing the same as your uncle- coming out with empty suitcases and filling them up when we are out there! hehe!!

mmm try and take some piccys of the cake... i keep thinking about it !! mmmm!!!!

thats cool that your cousin will be your co ordinator- she will know what you like and it will all be perfect and even more special because she is your cousin..!!

congrats on 1000 posts, you are officially a dis board addict lol! JK, I will be just as excited when I hit 1000 too:lmao:

And I'll add to Staceys pixie dust pixiedust:

Thanks for the pixie dust. I obviously could of used a little more.

I had scheduled with this photographer a couple weeks ago to have our engagement shots taken Sunday. I was hoping he was the one. He called last night and said Sundays aren't good days for him so he can't make it. He has been telling me for a couple weeks that it was fine, and where and when should we meet!!! And two days before he finally tells me that Sunday isn't a good day!!!??

Ok, I'm done venting. Because I'm going to look at this in a positive aspect. Obviously it shows he wasn't the one and it's probably a good job I didn't book him. What if he called 2 days before our wedding and said "I'm sorry, august 1 just doesn't work for me!"

So now I'm looking for a new photographer.

thats crap! how could he be so selfish!? you are much better off without him, i would be really mad if i was you!! I cant belive he would do such a thing, im so sorry for you- but its probably for the best - you can find a photographer now that will actually CARE! :flower3:

Do you have any photographers in mind?

here is lots of pixie dust- and i hope lots of luck comes your way from now on!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

what colour is Addison's dress? is it going to be the same as the BM's? she is going to look like a little angel no matter what she wears!! aw - she is such a cutie! she looks like a model baby!

Thank you for posting! It makes me happy when people read! Don't you have a PJ? I think I started reading it. Weren't you originally thinking about getting married at Margaritaville?

A sunrise ceremony sounds amazing! That is going to be gorgeous! I don't think I would be able to get out of bed if mine was that early! I haven't decided what we are doing to the gazebo yet. That is part of the reason I have asked my cousin to help me out because I am not creative or crafty! I'm sure she will come up with something great.

Thanks for the comment about Addison. I swear she gets more cute everyday! I'm glad you joined and hope you stay on board!!!!!

Thanks! Yeah, we were initially getting Married at Margaritaville, but we decided to go with SOG instead. I've been horribly neglectful of my PJ...between work and kids, etc. Hopefully I'll find some time this weekend.

That totally sucks about your photographer! There are so many wonderful photographers that I've seen recommended on this board...specifically the Roots, Misty Mioto, and Randy Chapman.

Good luck, be sure to let us know how it goes!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? I cant believe he cancelled, how unprofessional! I have been having wonderful success with Misty Miotto. she is super sweet, prompt and pretty reasonable. She also offers a discount to disney brides (SOG too I'm sure)! Her pics on here have been great, maybe give her a call?

Oh I am sending you oodles of pixie dustpixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: , keep me posted, I hope it all works out :sad2:

thats crap! how could he be so selfish!? you are much better off without him, i would be really mad if i was you!! I cant belive he would do such a thing, im so sorry for you- but its probably for the best - you can find a photographer now that will actually CARE! :flower3:

Do you have any photographers in mind?

here is lots of pixie dust- and i hope lots of luck comes your way from now on!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

what colour is Addison's dress? is it going to be the same as the BM's? she is going to look like a little angel no matter what she wears!! aw - she is such a cutie! she looks like a model baby!

Thanks! Yeah, we were initially getting Married at Margaritaville, but we decided to go with SOG instead. I've been horribly neglectful of my PJ...between work and kids, etc. Hopefully I'll find some time this weekend.

That totally sucks about your photographer! There are so many wonderful photographers that I've seen recommended on this board...specifically the Roots, Misty Mioto, and Randy Chapman.

Good luck, be sure to let us know how it goes!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? I cant believe he cancelled, how unprofessional! I have been having wonderful success with Misty Miotto. she is super sweet, prompt and pretty reasonable. She also offers a discount to disney brides (SOG too I'm sure)! Her pics on here have been great, maybe give her a call?

I hope it all works out :sad2:

Thank your for your support during my vent! I really did think that was unprofessional of him. But like I said, it was better that he do that now rather than my wedding day! I am considering Misty, she has gorgeous pictures. But FMIL also has someone in mind who I will look in to.

Stacey- The dress I am thinking about getting Addison is exactly mine, just the flower girl version. I think it is adorable. If my flower girl wasn't my daughter, I probably wouldn't get it for the flower girl, but I thought it would be cute if we matched. Or does that sound cheesy? She will probably outshine me in the dress though!!!!

omg yes!! that would be so perfect!! not cheesy one little bit!! its classy- especially because she is your daughter.. awwww!! it will look so so good!!
Im excited to see what you both look like now- you have to get loads of photos of you both together in the dresses.

Misty is amazing- her photos look magical, i dont want anyone else to do my photos- the photos are important to me, because they can help look back on your day, and remember it, forever and ever, and i cant think of a better person to take my wedding photos than her. She is really lovely too.
But def still look into that other photographer, they might be better, and they might be cheaper too!

I agree with Stacey, you will look gorgeous, and Addison will look adorable! That is a great idea and she will love it I'm sure! She wont outshine you at all, you will both be beautiful that day I am totally sure! You need to post a pic of your dresses together for us :)

it will look amazing with yoy both in the same dresses - i would do the same if i had a baby daughter!

i cant wait for the photos of you both together!! and of course with Ryan! hehhe!! i cant wait for your wedding- its not even that far away!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter