Star Wars Celebration IV and Disneyland Resort Vacation

DarthMickey

May the Mouse be with you!
We are planning on visiting DLR during our trip to attend the Star Wars Celebration IV (May 24-28th), which will be held at the LA Convention Center. We would like to stay at a hotel close to DLR, and commute to the LACC for those days we are doing the convention. That way we only need to unpack (and then pack) once during our vacation.

Mapquest shows that it is only about 25 miles to get from DLR to LACC with most of the trip right up I-5. How will the commute be for us each morning to make this trip from Anaheim to LA? Should we consider staying at a hotel close to the LACC, and then when that is done, move to a hotel close to DLR for the rest of our vacation?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

DarthMickey said:
We are planning on visiting DLR during our trip to attend the Star Wars Celebration IV (May 24-28th), which will be held at the LA Convention Center. We would like to stay at a hotel close to DLR, and commute to the LACC for those days we are doing the convention. That way we only need to unpack (and then pack) once during our vacation.

Mapquest shows that it is only about 25 miles to get from DLR to LACC with most of the trip right up I-5. How will the commute be for us each morning to make this trip from Anaheim to LA? Should we consider staying at a hotel close to the LACC, and then when that is done, move to a hotel close to DLR for the rest of our vacation?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Well it depends how much you are will to spend on your travels? Especially, with the gas prices these days.

If it were me, I'd probably find a hotel close to DLR for the rest of the vacation.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter