Start a Scandalous Rumor about the person above you.

Rob's cheeks are red from shoveling the snow in his underwear because he slipped down. Yes....those cheeks.

We are a scandalous bunch, I tell you! It's so easy to find something scandelous about each of us. :lmao:

Vickie doesn't really like piggies, but she really likes the attention from winning the prize hog thread.

Lisa's toy poodle leaves little porcelain pellets all around the house.

Jim likes staying in the condo's more than staying at the Fort!!!

John secretly walks around his house in pink slippers while listening to Barbara Streisand....:rotfl2:

Jim ran out of stolen cocktail napkins. He's cutting paper towels into small squares and hoping that nobody notices.

I've heard that Rob dances with a stripper pole during karoke when he wears that satin thong.:lmao:

I've heard that Rob dances with a stripper pole during karoke when he wears that satin thong.:lmao:

I remember seeing pics of Frank that I believe Shan posted at one time. Don't think there was even a thong. :lmao:

You should see what I do while wearing the flannel jammies with Al on them. (the one from Home Improvement, not Buffalo. :lmao:)

Rob, is giving all the Fort Fiends friut cake for Christmas.

I've heard that Deb goes out at night a puts "I love Otters" stickers on peoples cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter