Starting my new clipart site!!!

graphic1.jpg

I envision you like this!!!:p ;) :bounce: :cool: :D

Thanks, BT, don't I wish!!!

You just keep envisioning me that way and I'll pretend that I look that good.

and I learned how to rechange and resize with my paint shop!!!

lemons.gif

I love this stuff!!

Looook out!!!

Not bad for a blonde!:cool:

Corel !!!!

Is that one OK???

Also found Adobe on my computer!
Need to look into that one, also!:p

Any suggestions, Bob?
Are they bad?:eek:

I'm sure that Corel is just fine. I haven't used that one. There are so many out there.

I was just checking to see if you were using one that I was familiar with, I'd see if I could teach you how to make the background transparent with it. Just sort of fun to have the background blend with the page on some clipart. Like the sheep vs. the lemonade stand. Sorry but I don't think I can help you with Corel.

I've got several that I use for differnet things right now. I have GIF Construction Set Professional, Graphics Workshop Professional (both are demo downloads but I'm going to buy them). Actually haven't worked with GWP a lot yet but what I've seen it has a lot of capability and interfaces well with GIF SCP.

My mainstays right now are Paint Shop Pro (use it the most) and Microsoft PhotoDraw. I'm newer to MSPD and just learning about it. Very powerful. I use PSP the most because I'm the most familiar with it from using it longer than the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter