Starting the Single Digit Dance!!!!!

kaabost

Loves feathered children equipped with can openers
Who can join in? It's a fun dance but full of anticipation!

We can!!!! and keeping our fingers crossed for warm weather (at least we know it will be warmer than home)!

We are still in thetriple digits. I will stand to the side and watch until my number comes up.

Enjoy your trip.

:smooth:

We leave Feb 4 at 9:30 a.m. --- THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!

Renee

Me! Me! ME! (ok, well I'm SO CLOSE to the single digit dance!)

This trip was supposed to happen back in November, but due to emergency surgery we had to postpone it until now... then there was a possibility that we had to push it back again, but I found out this morning that we won't have to, so I'm doing all sorts of dances!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just 29 more hours. Leaving Friday night at 8:00pm for a week at WLV. Yippee.

I'm not quite to the single digits, but getting close. We only planned this trip at the end of December, but the wait is going sooooo slow!!!!

Oh man, I want to do the single digit happy dance but I can't just yet. Won't be too long though!! For all those that are doing THE dance I hope you have a great trip!!!

Carla

:Pinkbounc OOOOHHHH!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I can join this party too!!!! Wilderness Lodge here we come - almost under a week now!!!:wave:

Colette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter