Staying Before/After PCC 2.0

We are coming down Dec. 5th with Aaron. We are booking AKV at the 11th month window tomorrow and hopefully changing it to BLT at the 7 month window. Friday and Saturday nights before the cruise are up in the air, maybe Pop, Dolphin, or the Gaylord? Jason's mom is flying in sometime before the cruise and Aaron and her are staying at AKV Savannah view! It is her dream!:wizard: So we will be there with her on Thursday night after the cruise. Then we will be staying somewhere else Friday and Saturday night and going home on Sunday the 19th.

Coming down Thursday evening after work and staying at an Epcot resort possibly the Yacht Club and staying at the Boardwalk post cruise until Sunday. The 11 month DVC booking window is fast approaching. :)

Sounds like IF DATW is on Friday night after the cruise, a certain birthday boy won't have to buy himself a single drink. :thumbsup2

WOW! You folks stay at the high end deluxe resports! Someone on Facebook said I needed some rich friends. I think I find them in my DIS friends.

For most of us - it's all about DVC Lyn. That and, if the podcast team negotiates a great deal with someplace like the Swan/Dolphin for pre and post cruise like they did last year - it's hard to pass up.

For most of us - it's all about DVC Lyn. That and, if the podcast team negotiates a great deal with someplace like the Swan/Dolphin for pre and post cruise like they did last year - it's hard to pass up.

Yup! ::yes:: DVC.

I wouldn't mind trying out Gaylord Palms! We could DIS that place out! :cool1:

I'd definatley stay at the Swan/Dolphin if they got a great rate again like last time. I think we are going to come down on the Friday night before the cruise and probably stay till either Saturday or Sunday after.

I'll be coming down on the 7th after work I think, and will be leaving on the Sunday after the cruise. I will be at the Yacht Club before the cruise and Boardwalk after the cruise.

As much as I'd love to be on the cruise, schedule and budget say otherwise this year...but we will be blowing out our DVC points just before the cruise, so if anyone is around early enough in the week (we'll be checking out on the 9th) we'll be around.

We'll actually be there the week before with my parents (and maybe a few other relatives). We arrive on Thursday, 12/2, but are checking into AKV Club Level on Sat. 12/4...WOOHOO!! :woohoo:

I don't think we'll be staying after the cruise, though. There's just too much to get done at home that time of year. I also learned my lesson with this year's trip - I need at least a day to recuperate before going back to work! :sad2:

We are planning on arriving Thursday 12/9 and heading back on 12/18…. We got to get the laundry done:sad1: before heading back to work.

We will seriously consider the Dolphin if they get a good rate for before/after nights. The location is just so convenient for DATW, Osborne Lights & The Candlelight Processional.

Mark

We're planning to head down on Friday evening before- and potentially staying 2 nights at Gaylord Palms to see Ice and their Christmas decorations.
But we're waiting to see if the Podcast team plans anything "special" for before the cruise...:rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

We'll come down Friday nite at the latest...possibly Thurs after work depending on DH's schedule.

We'll take off first thing Sunday tho as we'll (hopefully) be spending the following week and Christmas holidaying elsewhere. :eek: :sad2: I know it's a compromise...I get a lil Disney if DH gets a lil R&R ;)

Interested in YeeHaws and a day for HP too :goodvibes

Where we stay depends on what the podcast gang puts together for accomms ... or a park bench. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

We are planning to fly in Thursday night, staying at the airport Hyatt. The next day taking ME to the Poly for 2 nights before the cruise. We want to do some Christmas shopping in DTD, and attend MVMCP. Planning to spend Saturday at the MK, and hoping to get in a pre-cruise meet and greet somewhere. It's been 30 years since I've been to Disney at Christmas time....I can't wait.

It's been 30 years since I've been to Disney at Christmas time....I can't wait.

Despite what people say about Disney cutting back on holiday decorations, I think you will enjoy what you see very much!

We're hoping to arrive on Friday, December 10th and leave on Saturday, December 18th. And, like Ros, we're hoping to stay at our home resort BCV if we have enough points. I think we do, but I'm not super positive.

Wow! A lot of you people sure do plan far ahead. ;)

Somebody should be writing all this down. :surfweb:

The Swan/Dolphin is my first choice but I am almost positive someone (John or Pete) on the podcast said not to expect a discounted deal there pre- and post- cruise. I'm hoping my memory is bad, however.

We will be there with or without cruise discount.

The Swan/Dolphin is my first choice but I am almost positive someone (John or Pete) on the podcast said not to expect a discounted deal there pre- and post- cruise.

What I think I heard, is that they would not have an offer from Swan/Dolphin until closer to sail date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter