• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Steven Curtis Chapman Video

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Hopefully this is the proper thread to share this in. A friend of mine shared this song as the one her niece danced with her dad to at her recent wedding. Forgive me if you all have already seen/heard it, as I see it is a few years old. However it made me cry HUGE tears, and I think it's worth sharing (even if it's "sharing again"). It reminded me that - even though I do not have any children - I must tell all those who have touched and are important in my life that - BEFORE "the clock strikes 12". Enjoy!!

https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ytff1-yff19&p=i danced with cinderella&type=

My husband and daughter danced to this song at her wedding. Still tears us up when we hear it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter