Stones Tickets

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
I have the oppertunity to ghe some Stones (Rolling) et all tickets for their concert later this month in Toronto. They were purchased from the the oringinal batch of tickets from Ticketmaster and not the last ones from Dominion. I assume they will be close (realaitely) to the stage. The tickets seem to be reserve seating (seat and row numver on them) and not general admission.
Do I want to be there with 500,00 plus other people. What will the weather be like? If it is the same as last week week it will be unbearable. Transportation is another issue. Wil be taking public transit but it will a headache when the concert finishes. When will the concert be over. They say it will be 10+ hours; so it will not be over until after midnight. Will I want to go to work the next day or need to take a days vacation. Why could they not have it on a weekend?
Part of me want to go and part of thinks it crazy. What do you all think?

It is my understanding that the entire concert is general admission. There are several websites that give information...
www.q107.com
www.iam.ca/rollingstones/faq
www.pdp.ca/en/default.htm
I would love to go and live fairly close to the park but am nervous of the crowd. My son and his girlfriend have tickets and plan to go. My daughter is undecided, similar concerns, sun, rain, crowds, washroom facilities, etc. I work so close to Downsview Park that when the Pope was in town our building was in an area that had vehicular traffic restrictions. We asked last week what will be happening on July 30 but haven't got a reply yet. I read somewhere that portions of the concert will be televised.

And so is my Boss, so, if he can take time off so can I! (And if I get there before he does, all the better!LOL)

We might even have plant shutdown for the first time this summer and guess what, it conincides with the concert!

I think they had planned during the week so that US tourists would have to make it an entire week in TO!

But what a way to break up the Week!

Rock On!

Scratch
:crazy:

PS Like someone on the news said, "WOODSTOCK"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter