stroller rental

nuts

Lover of Disney, Family Guy, and all around good p
Hi, I am taking my kids and grandkids to the World this spring. We need to do stroller rentals (staying at BWV). It has been a few years, but we used to rent from Kingdom Strollers. They have told me that no one is allowed to deliver to DVC anymore. That doesn't sound right. Has anyone recently had strollers dropped off at a DVC location? If so, who did you use?

Hi, I am taking my kids and grandkids to the World this spring. We need to do stroller rentals (staying at BWV). It has been a few years, but we used to rent from Kingdom Strollers. They have told me that no one is allowed to deliver to DVC anymore. That doesn't sound right. Has anyone recently had strollers dropped off at a DVC location? If so, who did you use?
They can deliver them to you in person, but not drop them off anymore. The only company that can drop off and pick up from bell services is Scooterbug.

Anyone else you will have to meet for an in person pick up/drop off or some of them have airport pickup/drop off. We used Orlando Stroller Rental (they had rain cover included) and were super happy with them, the were on time for drop off with me and early for pick up. I would use them again but would probably choose to pick up at the airport next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter