Studio SV at Jambo, request at Online Check in?

wendybeth75

"Thanks for noticing me"
We just changed our mind for the 100th time about our spring trip and ended up renting DVC points from Davids. We were lucky enough to get a Savanna view Studio at Jambo. I have never stayed at AKL or AKV. What should I request at online check in? We would like to be near the bus stop and/or Lobby. Thanks in Advance!

You don't request anything online, you send your request to MS via the member website contact form.

:earsboy: Bill

You don't request anything online, you send your request to MS via the member website contact form.

The member you are renting from will have to submit any request for you. Contact David's, give them the information, they will contact the member, and submit your request. MS will not discuss this with you as you are not a member.

The member you are renting from will have to submit any request for you. Contact David's, give them the information, they will contact the member, and submit your request. MS will not discuss this with you as you are not a member.

Thanks for the correction, I forgot that the OP was a renter. :thumbsup2

And luckily for you both of your requests are pretty much for the same area at jambo

Okay, Will I have an "online check in" like with the regular rooms or will they do that for me as well? Is there a particular area that you all think is nice there? I would like to be close to the buses/lobby but would love a great view too. I assume anything Savanna view is going to be great?? I am super excited. Thanks for any tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter