Stumped by my 6 year old!!

bellazachmom

DIS Veteran
OK DISers!!! I need some help answering a disney question for my 6 year old!

Why is the logo for Dinaco an actual dinosaur and not a "cars" version of one?!?! Every other "animal" we see in the movie is a vehicle: the tractors, the bull, the lightning bugs, etc. ... so why not the dino in the Dinaco logo?!?!

I know, I know, fossil fuels and all that, but my 6 year old isn't going for it!

Any ideas how to explain this one to her?

This isn't really a theme parks question, so I've moved it to the Movies, Books, TV and Music board. :)

Cars is not the first Pixar movie that the Dinoco logo appeared in. Dinoco (which is a take-off on the Sinclair logo) first appeared in Toy Story. Maybe if you watch Toy Story together and the six year old sees it was in there first she will be appeased??? I think my 7 year old would be so fascinated that it came from a different move that he would be less bothered by it.

Sinclair was also the last name of the main characters in the tv show Dinosaurs by Jim Henson in the early 90's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter