Stupidity Central UPDATE!!

Baseballmaniac said:
I know his stare is weird, and the blood is dripping out of his mouth. ( from the blood muffin.) My favorite muffin would have to be the Fire Muffin. :rotfl2:
Mine would be the Carrot muffin. There's one with shoes, but the words aren't appropriate.

StitchfansJr said:
:wave:
Has this turned into a hijacked thread?
"Nope," says the flying hijack elephant as it hovers across this page.

Sorry about that ::yes::

shadow pirate said:
"Nope," says the flying hijack elephant as it hovers across this page.

Sorry about that ::yes::
I need to listen to music before I scare myself silly. What should I listen to?

StitchfansJr said:
I need to listen to music before I scare myself silly. What should I listen to?
I dunno...

MoreLikeBlue! It's not scary, and it's hilarious, and it's 5 or so minutes long, so it , can distract you from Jingle Bells. Woohoo!

shadow pirate said:
I dunno...

MoreLikeBlue! It's not scary, and it's hilarious, and it's 5 or so minutes long, so it , can distract you from Jingle Bells. Woohoo!
I can't find it. :confused3

shadow pirate said:
Those pandas were awesome. And there's nothing quite as uninteresting as someone listing off muffins.

Also, MorelikeBlue. It's says it's for all ages. Not sure if it swears. Can't check because my sister is busy watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Tell me if it does and I'll poof the links.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/343430 MorelikeBlue 1: Pilot

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/347091 MorelikeBlue 2: Halloween

AND NOTHING JUMPS OUT!

There's a spinning astronaut, and a tower of something. And Freeeeee Cooooffeeeeee.
The Halloween one does swear. Sometimes it has a beep, and a couple times it doesn't. Not sure on the Pilot one though.

StitchfansJr said:
The Halloween one does swear. Sometimes it has a beep, and a couple times it doesn't. Not sure on the Pilot one though.
But what doesn't nowadays?

"A very good octave indeed...."

I like the punch.

"Did you hear that?'

"W-What? *Hic*"

"The sound of me spiking the punch. A long time ago."

"Heh, I knew it! *Thunk*. There's a table there..."

shadow pirate said:
But what doesn't nowadays?

"A very good octave indeed...."
True. Most shows swear. There's only one show that I can think of that doesn't have any swearing at least I think it doesn't, Full House.

I think the first one has the best jokes, but the second one is funnier throughout.

shadow pirate said:
I think the first one has the best jokes, but the second one is funnier throughout.
Yeah, I liked both of them a lot. Now, to listen to Christmas music! Figures, break time. :(

Shaymojack said:
BEWARE
Seriously, I don't think you should go there if you have any of those problems mentioned earlier. I just realised that I also flung my speaker halfway across the room once it got to the end. @_@

Click the BEWARE... Im scared...

Baseballmaniac said:
Click the BEWARE... Im scared...
:rotfl2: Still scared with that other one. No thank you. I didn't think that a white face would come up to the screen and scream! Let me see if I can find the one that I found.

StitchfansJr said:
True. Most shows swear. There's only one show that I can think of that doesn't have any swearing at least I think it doesn't, Full House.
The first season has some.... Just a little

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter