Summer Card Swap ***CLOSED***

I'll join group 5. How about baby shower/new baby?

I have my others done, but won't be able to mail them until next week. We're leaving for the races in Kansas this weekend, so I'll get them out when I get back! :sunny:

Okay, we're up to date with 2 slots left and a deadline of Thursday. If you haven't signed up, now is the time to do it as I won't be opening up a 6th group.

Why not-I'll do another one. I'll take thank you in group 5.

Bumpity bump bump.... Last call!

If nobody takes the last slot by tonight, I will take it, but I wanted to give everyone else a chance :)

Oh what the heck, I'll play to. I will do congratulations cards.

Becky

I'm done with one of my groups, and hope to have the other done this week and mailed out. I was wondering what everyone mailed theirs in? did you use manila envelopes or a harder mailing envelope, then folded a stamped/aaddressed one and put it inside? I just don't want the cards to get bent in mailing?

I think I mailed mine in ziplock bags (individual) and then put them into a big ziplock bag and then put that into a flat rate priority mail cardboard envelope. maggie

Joy-I just wanted to let you know that mine went out in the mail today. You should get them soon. Thanks for hosting :cheer2:

Joy,

I was going to mail mine out today but I'm not done with them. I'm going away for 2 weeks so, I'll mail them when I get back. Heck, I can even drive them to your house since you live so close (LOL)... Sorry, but I'll definitely have them done before the 15th..

Tina

MAIL CALL - Angelmom I got yours... someone else's too but I didn't get to look in the package yet. I'll check and post an update on the first post.

Can't wait to see everything else!

I will scan the cards and post, if everyone is interested in seeing what everyone else has done.

Almost done, but leaving for a short vacation...I will have them in the mail on August 9th.

Almost done- Gawd I didn't think they'd be this hard...

I just need to go find a silver stamp pad and then I should be all done...

-em

Hey everyone -- FYI I will be headed down to DL on the 22nd so if I don't have everything back by then, it will have to wait till I get back on the 26th.

Thanks!!

I am mailing tomorrow. Everything is packaged and ready to go. Just need to go the PO.

My cards will go out in Monday's mail. I just couldn't leave the insides blank. :rotfl2: I included finished pcs for the inside of the cards, but they are not attached. That way everyone can decide if they want to use them or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter