***Summer Disney Pin Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Wyatt & I were discussing last night that we needed to start collecting one of the larger collections. We were thinking the alphabet set (the round set). So we were looking on pinpics and started finding all kinds of Large sets. Now we are confused about what set we want to focus on. We found the US license plates, 2 or 3 sets of alphabet sets... lots of cute stuff out there!!

:confused3

My name is Alisa, I'm addicted to WDW pin trading...

It could be worse I suppose! I don't drink (well, that often anyway!! :laughing:)

Y'awl may get me back into pins yet. :sad2:

Dizpins has a trade board, which I suspect will be very popular with the demise of Pinpics Trade Asst.
I have made some trades one there. And it is a fairly close knit group. So many get the feeling of being able to trust them, rather than whatever name comes up on Pinpics TA.
Occasionally they use to have threads where someone would post what pin(s) they need, and what they have which might help someone finish a set.
There were times I traded pins that were not in my trader pins. But they were not "must haves" for me either. So I just traded them to someone who would appreciate them more than I.
I have not been on DIzpins much for a year or more though.

I'm glad my pins can be seen on pinpics now! At least now I can add the ones I bought in the Disney store at the weekend. My number 1 pin want at the moment is this pin to complete my set:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39820&sid=2728.1247590565.v2

I have been looking for it for around 2 years now. I have all the other ones in the set, but not this one.

I also really want this pin.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=63900&sid=2728.1247590565.v2

When we stayed in the Grand Californian last summer they did not have any pins with the hotel on, I have pins from every other Disney hotel I have stayed in. But then, just my luck less than a week after we left there, they relieced this pin!!

The Mickey drawing pin is definitely adorable. I love that it is not one that you see all over! :goodvibes

Hey Nancy, I thought you may like to see this...

http://s7disney.images.go.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/501475

It is an upcoming pin from disneystore.com. Not sure when exactly it will be out but should be in the next month or 2 at the most. :thumbsup2

Ohhh.....I will have to keep an eye out for that!! I do pay more for those :rolleyes:

Karen, I will be at the Grand Californian in April.....be glad to pick up something for you ::yes::

Y'awl may get me back into pins yet. :sad2:

Dizpins has a trade board, which I suspect will be very popular with the demise of Pinpics Trade Asst.
I have made some trades one there. And it is a fairly close knit group. So many get the feeling of being able to trust them, rather than whatever name comes up on Pinpics TA.
Occasionally they use to have threads where someone would post what pin(s) they need, and what they have which might help someone finish a set.
There were times I traded pins that were not in my trader pins. But they were not "must haves" for me either. So I just traded them to someone who would appreciate them more than I.
I have not been on DIzpins much for a year or more though.

What you are not into pins anymore :eek: The temptation is everywhere!!
I have never initiated a trade on pinpics, but I have done a few.
Probably won't on Dizpins though.

Are you feeling better today?

Karen, I will be at the Grand Californian in April.....be glad to pick up something for you ::yes::

That would be amazing if you could. Obviously I would pay for the pin and postage. Anything with the Grand Californian on would be great :thumbsup2 I really loved staying in that hotel, having a balcony overlooking the theme park was amazing!!

I'm sure I can find something.....picking one might be hard. I think I have 2 from there already, but am sure I will add more too ;)

I need this one ::yes::

pin65885
and this one too :rolleyes:
pin70887

I mailed off mine and my mom's today. Also my mom received her pins from Meriweather. She's going to email me a picture so I will post as soon a she does. She says THANKS!

It was I who added the Goofy pin to Pinpics. :lmao: I thought my scanner really washed out the colors. (Pin 68263: WDW Promotion - Mickey and Friends Puzzle Pin - Goofy)
I need to buy a good photo shop program. Just one where I can easily resize and fix up photos and scans.
I snapped some other photos and none came out very well.
Wish I had some of the other pins people are looking for.
The one pin that seems to be elusive for me is:
Pin 36405: WDW - Mickey Morning (Surprise Release)
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=36405
I have the others and coffee related pins in a shadow box, along with some of the Disney mini coffee cans.

I don't buy extra pins, nor as many as I use to. We have not been in the parks too much lately. Although we will be in Epcot Saturday. :woohoo:

We did buy a big fig last month -- Minnie in a Stars Wars outfit. Very cute. Not my favorite, but still very nice, and on sale. :laughing: The best kind.

DH also bought a fancy schmancy (intricate) fiber optic jacket that was on sale. (He bought the last one!) Detailed MK characters on the back in a WDW Railroad trolley car.

We still spend our fair share. ;) :flower3:

Good luck finding that pin, Barbara.
I remember you telling me about the jacket...sounds cool.

LOL....Michelle....see we need to find out what each other has ;)

I received my first exchange from mommytotwo, Patsy.

Green Tea Ginger bath crystals and

pin3147

pin39292

Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter