"Summer Fun" rates at Marriott Village at Little Lake Bryan, under $50 per night!

robinb

DIS veteran
I just noticed that there are some great rates at the Courtyard by Marrriott and the Fairfield Inn at Little Lake Bryan. The Courtyard is $49 per night and the Fairfield is $45 per night! You can check availability at http://www.marriottvillage.com/ .

I stayed at this Fairfield and the whole complex seems very nice! They have WDW transportation also.

For what dates were you getting those great rates? I checked mid-late Sept and everything was over $100.

Scot

We are going the week of July 9 and got the $49 rate for that week. We saw it last year when we were there, I think it only opened late last year. It's a great deal.:)

Epscot:

They are called the "Summer Fun" rates and September really isn't summer ;).

They may come up with some fall rates later on in the season. I would suggest that you make a cancelable reservation now somewhere and keep on checking. FWIW, I heard the the All Stars has a great rate for that time of year. Check out www.mousesavers.com for more info.

What is/Where is Little Lake Bryan? This does sound like a good deal!

Okay, I looked through the website and found the answers to the above questions. I have one more, however, is the Courtyard "better" than the Fairfield? Has anyone stayed at this village and has compared the two? I've stayed at a Fairfield but never a Courtyard.
Thanks.

The Courtyard is nicer than Fairfield. I haven't stayed at either of these particular ones, but stay at Courtyards on a fairly regular basis on business and have always been completely pleased. The Marriott Village is in a very convenient location, to both the Disney parks and lots of eateries. :bounce: Only 5 more weeks

please note that only the fairfield and springhill suites (as always) serve the complimentary breakfast. If you book courtyard, breakfast is not included with your room rate.
(at least, that is my understanding of how things are working at this time)

Thanks for pointing out that there's no free continental breakfast at the Courtyard, I was aware but some might not be. Additionally all three hotels charge a$5.50 a night "village fee". But still a great deal at either the Fairfield or the Courtyard. I did however just recheck for the days or our vacation (the week of July 9) and the rates at both have gone up.

5 Weeks and counting:p :p

I booked this hotel yesterday for $45/night the week of July 4th. Glad I booked when I did. We decided to go with the Fairfield since they had the breakfast. I hope we can pool hop to the Courtyard. I appreciate the great information on this site! Now I have to decide between this and the new Residence Inn.
About the resort fee, how can they charge this upon arrival if there is no mention when making reservations nor any mention in my confirmation email?

I don't know how they can charge it, but it was listed on on a number of the pages on their web site. Marriottvillage.com. Maybe if you raise a stink with them about it they can't, I just don't know.

I just went back to the reservcations system, thinking I would find where I saw the $5.50 listed and couldn't. Seems the reservations system is different today than it was yesterday. It seems more user friendly now. Anyway, with or without the $5.50 it's a great deal. How long are you staying? We will arrive on July 10.

it is a good deal. we're arriving on the 3rd and staying until at least the 10th. for this rate, a week at WDW is very affordable. I've never been in July. Hope I don't die from the heat, although it's very hot in NC this week also!

The first time we went was in August '95, it was very hot, we actually enjoyed the little rain showers ever so often. Last year we went the first part of June and it was a little more comfortable. We are from Dallas area so we are use to the hot, though the humidity does make it a little different. I found the smoke in the air last year far more annoying than the heat. But it seemed to only be bad in the mornings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter