Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

Does anyone know what time Summer's ceremony is???? OMG, is it at noon? like in the next 9 minutes?!? I'm so excited for her even though I haven't really commented I've been reading along and I know she's having hers at SBP just like me!!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear about it... I hope she gets back and reports before I leave next Thursday!!

HAVE A GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUMMER! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!! :bride:

lol...hey luna99, Summer & Steven's ceremony was at 10am and they are now officially married! - they should be enjoying lunch at Citricos at this time and tonight they dine at V&A - nice! total they will be away for 3 weeks but I am hoping she'll pop online and give us a glimpse sometime! if not, it is their dream honeymoon - I guess I can wait a little longer! :rotfl:

Michelle :cloud9:

they should be enjoying lunch at Citricos at this time and tonight they dine at V&A - nice! total they will be away for 3 weeks

3 weeks?!? GOOD LORD!!! haha.. that's awesome! guess I wasn't reading her planning journal as well as I should have or I'd know all that.. haha, I love how you know what restaurants she is at at what time... ohhh, what a lucky gal..

so that means she'll be in disney during my wedding too!! Oh, I wish she could come by SBP during my wedding!

3 weeks?!? GOOD LORD!!! haha.. that's awesome! guess I wasn't reading her planning journal as well as I should have or I'd know all that.. haha, I love how you know what restaurants she is at at what time... ohhh, what a lucky gal..

so that means she'll be in disney during my wedding too!! Oh, I wish she could come by SBP during my wedding!

well in advance, let me say congrats!! I'm sure if you skim through her planning journal - you may be able to pinpoint where she is when you get there - good luck! lol.... actually just checked - it's on page 23 - all details of their trip

and Aruba is fabulous, you'll have a wonderful time!! 2 great restaurants come to mind : El Gaucho in town for incredible steak and Valentino (?) for the most romantic meal on the island! also if you go out to the lighthouse by the tip , watch out for all the goats in the road!!

also if you go out to the lighthouse by the tip , watch out for all the goats in the road!!

lmao. I thought you said "ghosts" at first and was like "ghosts?! what ghosts?!:eek: :scared1: " haha.

yeah, maybe I will check her schedule and see if we will be crossing paths during that time. I'd love to meet up with her..thanks and thanks for the pre-wedding congrats! :D

Hope your wedding day is everything you dreamed it to be and more!!!!!!!!!:love: and here is to a disneymoon filled with lots of pixie dust:wizard: cant wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

Summer's wedding sneak peek video is up online!!!!!!!! www.stvsvideo.com

You looked amazing Summer!!!!!!!! everything looked perfect!!!!!!! and what a gorgeous cake!!!!:goodvibes hope you are having a fabulous honeymoon!!!!:love: Congrats!!!

How do you view the sneek peaks now that STVS's web-site is password protected? Can you PM me the password? I would love to take a peek!!:thumbsup2

Oh wow! Absolutely beautiful... what a perfect ceremony!

And Summer, you looked BeeYOUtiful.

Please can someone pm me the password etc, I would love to see Summer's video.

oh my gosh, someone please add me to the PM list for the password!!! I can't wait to see!!!!

Please add me to the PM list too. I hope I'm not posting twice - My computer has gone wonky! lol

Edited - yep two posts - can you tell I'm excited :goodvibes

Two weeks tomorrow and the little lady should be back (if counting my fingers and toes has worked! lol) and I can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes Kx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter