Sunglasses, a drink, and a good time - A surprise Disney Dream Cruise PTR 10/3/13

Hey everyone!
in 9 days from right now, DH and I will be sitting in one of the dining rooms enjoying dinner on the first night of our cruise on the Disney Dream! I am beyond excited!! I cannot handle it anymore :rotfl:
Every waking minute is spent thinking about the cruise and how much fun DH and I will have! I already find myself not being able to concentrate much at work and wish it would already be here!

Now that our cruise is getting so close I was able to finally check the weather report and... RAIN with thunderstorms! :eek:
I am a little saddened by this because I was hoping for sunny skies, as this is the first vacation that DH and I have taken in 3 years. I definitely won't let this ruin our time, but I am a little bit disappointed!

Hey there....I just read through and so now I am here for the duration! I think you have a doozy if a surprise lined up! Have you decided on how to tell him about the cruise yet? You could always say you heard about a great place to have lunch before heading to Vero and drive to the port. When you see the ship exclaim "Omg, let me stop to get a good picture!" Then pull in and get out and drop off the bags before going to park. Hand him his package and say "you might want to open this" lolol

Ugh! I am so sorry for neglecting this page, but once we got back from the cruise I have been drowning in school work!

Anyway, I just quickly wanted to say that we had the absolute best time ever! Although the cruise was only a 3 nighter, it was a perfect way to find out if we liked sailing and... needless to say, we LOVED it!!! It was the best vacation we have ever had!

I told the husband the night before my birthday because I just couldnt keep it a secret anymore.. it was eating me alive ahahaha.

I recorded his reaction and when i told him we werent going to the beach for the weekend but instead going on a cruise, he was in shock. he asked me, about 5 times, "what are you saying?" He then walked away into the bathroom and i was disappointed, but he came back out 2 minutes later and yelled that he was going on a disney cruise as if he were a little kid again! It was an epic reaction to say the least. i think he just needed time to process what was happening. He said he has never been this surprised before and couldnt believe that i kept it a secret this long!

I will be back to post some pics and do a recap, but i wanted to let everyone know how the surprise went!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter