• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunset Safari with JIKO, next year?

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi there.... I put this on the restaurant board - maybe should be resorts? but...

We recently learned that AKL is in the early stages of planning for a "Sunset Safari" for 2004.

It will be a very exclusive event for a small group of 8 people (adults) and would include a twilight safari followed by dinner at JIKO.

No word on the cost or when it will start (or if) - but I would sure be interested for 2004.

Since the park closes at 5pm most days, I would imagine this would take place well after the park closes so no admission would be required like on the sunrise safari... interesting...

>>^..^<<

My understanding is this is part of the new Magical Gatherings program. This will be one of the options if you have a Magical Gathering at WDW. There will be several types of things like this for groups of 8 or more.

Hi Terry... no it's not for groups, it is for individuals or couples staying concierge at AKL... an alternative to the sunrise safari of where there can be 20 - 40 people

>>^..^<<

I am not sure about the Sunset Safari, but the Sunrise Safari is limited to concierge guests at AKL. Yes, indeed I will stay AKL concierge to do either the Sunset, or the Sunrise!
Sounds like a great dinner combo with Jiko!

Have fun!... :cool:

I know about the sunrise safari being part of a benefit of concierge guests at AKL and I can't confirm or deny weather or not the sunset safari will be a benefit of the concierge guest at AKL. I can only tell you what I was told and that is that the sunset safari will be on option with the new Magical Gatherings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter