Sunshine Glass Bottom Boat

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Any opinions on this Nassau excursion? We are planning on taxiing over to Atlantis and doing our own walking tour (two DD ages 6/11) and swimming on the ship as from what I've read Nassau's beaches aren't really that nice. Of course I want a little time at the marketplace too? But we are considering the glass bottom boat tour, any comments appreciated!

TIA

can't remember the name of the glass bottom boat excursion I did in Nassau, but it was really disappointing and not worth the money...

We really did not see much on the Glass Bottom Boat out of Nassau and did not think it was worth the price to go. We saw very few fish or sea life. If you do go be carefull getting on the ramp to get on the boat. My DD then 4 had sandles on and had her toe run over by the ramp. She ended up crying the whole trip and losing a toe nail over it. The gentleman a couple spots in front of said it ran over his foot too!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter