Sunshine Rewards

Make sure you look for your credit in your history on the date you ordered - I have previously looked at my most recent entries and missed a credit pending that was further down the page. It might show up where you are not looking for it! :thumbsup2

Definitely. I ordered from shoebuy last Wednesday, and yesterday while Tricia was working on the shopping credits, it was put onto my account. Onto page 2 of my account.

Bummer the thread was moved. I totally forgot this was on BB when i answered about OS and surveys...guess as soon as it becomes a helping, rather than information for others, thread, it belongs in Rewards!

I know when I was first active on Dis, I would only occasionally read about Rewards sites, and since the Rewards pages are so "far away" in the drop-down menu, I had to go searching once I was finally intrigued enough. I would have liked a thread like this (but for me, on the Disneyland forum, LOL) back towards the very beginning of the year, I might have made more money!

You guys are geniuses! The credit is there, it was on page 2 of my account history since it was put in under the purchase date. I never would have thought to look there. Thanks!!

You guys are geniuses! The credit is there, it was on page 2 of my account history since it was put in under the purchase date. I never would have thought to look there. Thanks!!

:thumbsup2

Too bad the thread was moved - I guess I'll actually have to stray from the BB to check out the Rewards board!

I have less than 7 weeks until we leave for WDW - is there any point in joining SR now? Would I be able to make much $$ at all? I realize any $$ is more than I'm making right now, LOL... but if it's a lot of work for not a lot of payout at this point, then I probably wouldn't bother.

Tips or hints, please? :)

madge: I just made $75 in about a month on SR. Just try to do a survey every day. Open a new email account just for SR because you will get a LOT of junk mail. Read and click on every email, check early in the morning for paid clicks. Go through the offers, a good place to start is in the Offers by Category list, go through all the "Free Offers." They take just a few minutes to fill out surveys, just click No for everything to minimize the junk mail. You can make a lot of money doing just the free offers in a very short amount of time. The minimum to cash out for Disney Dollars is $20.25 which can easily be made in about a week, depending on how much free time you have. Also when you sign up, you get $2.00 and if you get someone to give you a referral, you get another $0.50. It's really easy and fun to watch your balance add up so quickly!

I have less than 7 weeks until we leave for WDW - is there any point in joining SR now? Would I be able to make much $$ at all? I realize any $$ is more than I'm making right now, LOL... but if it's a lot of work for not a lot of payout at this point, then I probably wouldn't bother.

Sure there is!! You could probably make 25 - 50 dollars before your trip!! Plus if you sign up with a referral you will start with $2.50!! Pm and I will give you a referral if you want one!!!
Good luck and enjoy your trip!!!

I definetly think you could make $25-$50. Just follow the tips in the SR forum on how to get things to credit and how often to do offers. The biggest hold up will be if you try to do too many offers in a short period of time because they won't all credit or your account will be flagged and then it will have to be manually checked and cleared by SR which is an issue another newbie is experiencing over there.

Also, the Disney GC don't expire, so you'll have what you make b/t now and your trip, then afterwards you can save them up for the next trip...I was able to pay for 8 days at POP with rewards this year. Or you can always get a different payout, there are alot of choices. I average about $60 per month just on daily surveys, paid clicks and paid/free surveys. If I have it in the budget for spending, it can be even more with the shopping credits. I maybe spend about 30 minutes a day minimum. Of course I spend waaaay more time on the site than that with the forum and all and coming back to see what's new, etc.

I 2nd m'n'c...make sure you don't go crazy doing too many offers too fast, and the forum has tons of advice and any questions just ask, there are great people at SR! :cheer2:

I dont understand how to make money. Where do i go to get started? any help would be great

Best place to start is the free offers. Sign up for the SR forum and you will find a lot of tips and advice there.

do I find the free offers posted at? I still dont see it

Sorry about that. Go to offers -> and then go to category -> start with fast crediting. A free offer is any that is not a trial offer. They are normally $1 or less in value.

hey guys I'm sighning for the 1st time and its asking for a referred ID
I don't have one and I know that by adding a ID that person will get rewards...so 1st person 2 pm me there Id will get the points!!!!!

and the winner is jeanadave no more pm''s please thanks!!! goodnight guys!!

hey guys I'm sighning for the 1st time and its asking for a referred ID
I don't have one and I know that by adding a ID that person will get rewards...so 1st person 2 pm me there Id will get the points!!!!!

Sent you a PM.

Because of the referral contest...you want someone to pm you the special contest link... new people who sign up with the contest link (which you can only get from a current member) get $2.50 instead of $2.00 bonus for signing up.

The extra .50 is an introductory email link.

Faithhope

Guys, there's a "no referrals" rule on the DIS! It's a part of the posting guidelines.
5. ADVERTISING: The advertisers/sponsors who you see on the DIS are carefully chosen. While we welcome discussion of them as well as other businesses that you have information or questions about, if its determined that you are using the DIS to promote a commercial venture, you will lose your posting privileges. In addition, links to the company's website will be blocked. Also note that we do not want the boards to be used for solicitations or for requesting referrals.
If you're looking for a referral, it's okay to PM someone who you know is a member. But you cannot post that you're looking for one, you cannot post that you're offering one. You can get infraction points for violating the rule.

Guys, there's a "no referrals" rule on the DIS! It's a part of the posting guidelines.

If you're looking for a referral, it's okay to PM someone who you know is a member. But you cannot post that you're looking for one, you cannot post that you're offering one. You can get infraction points for violating the rule.

FWIW, the advertising guidelines isn't something I'd ever look at. But the "how to" is pretty clear. :)

This is why I'll never get a referral. I won't even give my link in response to a PM unless the person explicitly asks for a referral. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter