Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

I'm good with three letters in the baseball group

Thanks!

I'll take the last Dance letter.

Thank you!

Hi
If its not too late can I have the "E" in group L for "On Stage"?
Thank you.

Got you added-thanks Rita!:)

I'm good with 3 letters each in the baseball and volleyball groups.

Thanks!

I'm also good with 3 letters in the volleyball group

Thanks!

looks like Arizona Rita grabbed it...but can help wherever!

Thanks Lisa!

The only thing I need now if for one person in the Volleyball group (U) to take a letter L. We have 10 letters, 3 per person...one will have to do 4.

The only thing I need now if for one person in the Volleyball group (U) to take a letter L. We have 10 letters, 3 per person...one will have to do 4.

If no one else wants in the VB group I'll take the 4th letter since I was the one who asked for the group to be added. -- oh, and I'm glad it's another L, I have an idea for it!

Groups are up-please check yours, and I don't have your info, or if your info has recently changed-please PM me.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My groups are good! I think I've got your info, I'll check my Rolodex and let you know tomorrow (I'm at work today).

my groups are good! I have your info, so think you have mine...but will send it again!!
thanks for the great job with sign-ups!

Thanks for the check ins!!:)

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. DH and I went out to dinner, then saw the movie "The Vow." It was a great movie!

My groups are good. I sent you my info. Thanks Lisa for signing me up :)

Just got back and put second load in :laundy: :eek:

my groups are good, PM sent:thumbsup2

Dear Ladies in group L~On Stage
Is there anything in particular I should keep in mind while doing this? Is glitter paper ok or would you prefer non glitter?
For those of you who know me my "Bug" is cooperating at the moment and I thought I would cut these out now.
Any in put would be appreciated!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter